The declining trend in the child sex ratio is very alarming, which shows the detrimental social condition of a girl child. The arrival of the twenty-first century brought us the hope for the change in the society but the orthodox mentality of the people still considers girl child as a burden on the family. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is such an initiative which hopes to change the society. Let's read about it through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a joint initiative by the three ministries of the government of India.
2) Its objective is to prevent the gender-based sex selection and ensuring the protection of a girl child.
3) It also aims at the education of the girl child and participation of women on global forums.
4) The child sex ratio (CSR) has shown a decline from 976 in 1961 to 918 in 2011.
5) The decline in the CSR shows the women disempowerment.
6) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an initiative to regularize the declining rate of the child sex ratio in the country and empower women.
7) Guddi (girl) Gudda (boy) Boards displaying the gender data related to birth has shown at various public places under this scheme.
8) This scheme helps to challenge the stereotype thinking of men prevailing in society.
9) It helps to promote the celebration of a girl child and enabling her education.
10) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an effort to empower women with dignity and enhance opportunities for them.
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative aims in creating an equal right for a girl child and promote her education.
2) It started on 22nd January 2015 in Haryana by our Honourable Prime minister Sri Narendra Modi.
3) It focuses on stabilizing the declining rate of child sex ratio, which is a major concern in the country.
4) This campaign also aims in improving the delivery of the welfare services meant especially for women.
5) It helps in promoting the value of a girl child in the society which still considers her as a burden.
6) The scheme focuses on the birth, nurture and education of a girl child in India.
7) Many social media campaigns like #SelfieWithDaughter, #BeWithBeti etc. have started for the women empowerment, influenced by Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative.
8) Many programmes and social awareness campaigns have launched to save girl child and promote her education.
9) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative has started showing its results in many districts where there is a considerable increase in the child sex ratio since 2015.
10) The time has come to shed our stereotyped orthodox mentality and work with a unified approach towards the betterment of women in our society.
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a scheme launched by the Government of India.
2) The scheme had launched from Panipat, Haryana.
3) Under the scheme, every girl child of the nation will have her bank account.
4) These accounts under ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ will completely be tax-free.
5) The accounts are available for the girls up to the age of 10.
6) An app ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ has also launched to provide all the relevant information.
7) The Government started the scheme with a budget of 100 crores.
8) The scheme initially covered 100 districts with the lowest child sex ratio.
9) In the 2nd phase, the scheme started in the further 61 districts.
10) The scheme ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ had a huge and clear impact.
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme ensures the birth, education and the welfare of girls.
2) The scheme is a joint effort of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
3) One of the objectives of the scheme is to eliminate the inequality in child sex ratio.
4) The scheme also aims at providing better services to the girl in their school, college or institution.
5) To create a protective environment for girls is the need of the time and also the scheme.
6) The scheme expects to decrease the cases of female foeticide.
7) The decrease in the number of child marriage is a clear sign of the positive effect of the scheme.
8) The scheme has successfully made people think about a good education for girls.
9) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a scheme for the welfare of society more than that of the girls.
10) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is working well in its field, and we are expecting for a brighter future for the daughters of India.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao has started showing its results in recent times but do we require a campaign or an initiative to change the condition of women in India? Are we not matured enough to understand these things by ourselves? Women contribute to half of the population, and they don't need any initiative or campaigns to get their rights. It is the duty of society to nurture and protect girl child so that she can also come forward and contribute to the country’s growth and development.