The declining trend in the child sex ratio is very alarming which showcases the detrimental social condition for a girl child. Arrival of the twenty first century brought us the hope for the change in the society but the orthodox mentality of the people still considers girl child as a burden on the family.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an initiative to change the orthodox mentality of the society and construct a positive social environment to help flourish the growth and empowerment of women. It is a campaign which helps to spread the awareness about the importance of a girl child and how she can contribute to the country’s socio-economic development.
Ten Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
We have given below 10 lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. The clear and concise points will help you understand the topic in a better way. The lines given below are a result of a thorough research and will help you to write an effective essay in your exams or preparing an inspiring speech on various occasions like Women’s Day, Women Empowerment events or Mother’s day. Please go through the below points to understand the importance of Beti Bachao Beti Bachao initiative:
10 Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao – 1
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a joint initiative by the three ministries of the government of India.
2) Its objective is to prevent the gender-biased sex selection and ensuring the protection of a girl child.
3) It also aims at the education of the girl child and participation of women on global forums.
4) The child sex ratio (CSR) has shown a decline from 976 in 1961 to 918 in 2011.
5) The decline in the CSR is an indicator which shows the women disempowerment.
6) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an initiative which helps to regularize the declining rate of the child sex ratio in the country and empower women.
7) Guddi (girl) Gudda (boy) Boards displaying the gender data related to birth has to be shown at various public places under this scheme.
8) This scheme helps to challenge the stereotype thinking of men prevailing in the society.
9) It helps to promote the celebration of a girl child and enabling her education.
10) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an effort to empower women with dignity and enhance opportunities for them.
We have given below an additional set of 10 Lines on the topic to help you to increase your knowledge as well enhance your essay or speeches. The additional set will help you to include more points in your speeches, essays or paragraph recitation and make it look more appealing and unique for your teachers or audiences. Go through the below lines and enhance your understanding and spread awareness on the topic:
10 Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao – 2
1) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative aims in creating equal right for a girl child and promote her education.
2) It was started on 22nd January 2015 in Haryana by our Hon’ble Prime minister Sri Narendra Modi.
3) It focuses on stabilizing the declining rate of child sex ratio which is a major concern in the country.
4) This campaign also aims in improving the delivery of the welfare services meant especially for women.
5) It will help in promoting the value of a girl child in the society where it is still considered as a burden.
6) The scheme aims that girls are born, nurtured and educated without any discrimination.
7) Many social media campaigns like #SelfieWithDaughter, #BeWithBeti etc. have been launched for the women empowerment influenced by Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative.
8) Many programmes and social awareness campaigns have been launched to save girl child and promote her education.
9) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative has started showing its results in many districts where there is a considerable increase in the child sex ratio since 2015.
10) The time has come to shed our stereotyped orthodox mentality and work with a unified approach towards the betterment of women in our society.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative has started showing its results in recent times but do we require a campaign or an initiative to change the condition of women in India. Are we not matured enough to understand these things by ourselves. Women contribute to the half of the population and they should not need any initiative or campaigns to get their rights. It is the duty of the society to nurture and protect girl child so that they can also come forward and contribute to the country’s growth and development.