Barack Obama was the former president of the United States who is known for his simple life dedicated to the welfare of the people. Reading about him is not less than an honour for us. For it, we have created some sets of 10 lines on Barack Obama below. So, without wasting any time, let’s proceed to the sets right now.
Ten Lines on Barack Obama
1) Being President, Obama worked on major concerns of USA including global financial crisis etc.
2) He was the first American President of African-American origin.
3) His tenure as President of America was from the year 2009-2017.
4) Obama says, ‘There is no excuse for not trying’.
5) His birthplace was Honolulu city in Hawaii states of United States.
6) His mother was an American and his father had a Kenyan origin.
7) Southside with You is the movie based on the first date of Mr. Obama.
8) He completed his schooling from Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii.
9) He attained his graduation in Arts from Columbia University.
10) He obtained Doctor of Law from Harvard University in 1991.
1) Barack Obama is an important figure in the United States.
2) He served as the 44th President of the United States.
3) He was a U.S senator from Illinois State before becoming the president of America.
4) He is regarded as a good politician, lawyer, and author.
5) He holds the honor of being the first black President of Harvard Law Review.
6) Barack Obama was a member of the Democratic Party in the United States.
7) In 2016, Obama is succeeded by Donald Trump of Republican Party.
8) He is therefore stated among some of the successful Presidents of the U.S.
9) He tied a knot with Michelle Robinson in the year 1992.
10) Dreams from My Father, The Audacity of Hope, and A Promised Land are the names of his famous creations.
Set – 3
1) The 44th President of the United States was Barack Obama.
2) He had born in Honolulu, Hawaii on 4 August 1961.
3) He completed his graduation in 1979.
4) He married Michelle Obama on 3 October 1992.
5) He remained the President of the United States from 20 January 2009 to 20 January 2017.
6) He belonged to the ‘Democratic’ party of the U.S. politics.
7) He was chosen the president of the United States two times continuously.
8) He received global respect on 30 October 2009 for removing ban from the HIV infected people from visiting the U.S.
9) Some of his written books are Dreams from My Father, The Audacity of My Hope, and If Thee I Sing, etc.
10) In 2009, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Peace.
Set – 4
1) Barack Obama’s father was an African while his mother was an American.
2) He was the United States Senator from Illinois from 3 January 2005 to 16 November 2008.
3) Obama is the only president of the U.S. born outside North America’s 48 states.
4) His complete name is Barack Hussein Obama II.
5) He was re-elected the president of the United States in 2013.
6) In his teenager, he was working in ‘Baskin –Robbins’.
7) Before entering a political career, he was known as a community organizer, lecturer, and professor.
8) He was ‘Time Magazine Person of the Year’ in 2008 and again in 2012.
9) He has two daughters Natasha and Malia.
10) For the audio version of his book, he received the ‘Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album’ in 2008.
Barack Obama is probably the most respected president of the United States until the date. He received the global respect. Not only in the United States but also the people of other countries like India have much respect for him. It is because of his selfless activities and simple living. We can learn from him how to live a respected life.