You must have read many theories and laws of Albert Einstein in your Physics book. His theories always fascinate people, especially those who are closely attached to science and physics. It is time for us to read a short biography of Albert Einstein through some sets of 10 lines here:
Ten Lines on Albert Einstein
Set – 1
1) Albert Einstein was a great physicist and scientist of the German Empire.
2) It was the 14th of March 1879 when he was born in Ulm city of the German Empire.
3) He pursued diploma from Federal Polytechnic School and Ph.D. from the University of Zurich.
4) Physics and Mathematics were his favourite subjects from his school days.
5) His first paper that was published in 1900 made him one of the leading scientists in the world.
6) In the year 1905, he made a great contribution to physics by discovering the theory of special relativity.
7) It was 1911 when he proposed his ‘General Theory of Relativity’.
8) For his law of photoelectric effect, he received Nobel Prize in Physics in the year 1921.
9) Due to an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, he died on 18 April 1955.
10) After his death, he was named as ‘Time Person of the Year’ in 1999.
Set – 2
1) Albert Einstein had started his career as a Technical Assistance in a Swiss Patent Office.
2) He had married Mileva Maric in 1903 but divorced in 1919.
3) In 1919, his mass-energy equivalence (E=mc2) revolutionized the entire world.
4) His speeches on Quantum Physics made him a renowned scientist.
5) On 2 June 1919, he again married his cousin Elsa Einstein.
6) His researches on ‘Brownian Motion’ helped in understanding the complete phenomenon.
7) The brain of this great scientist is still preserved in ‘The Mutter Museum’.
8) Some of his important discoveries are the Theory of Relativity, Photoelectric Effect, and Gravitational Wave, etc.
9) After his death, it was found that the Parietal Lobe of his mind was 15% larger than a normal mind.
10) His theories of General Relativity and Special Relativity are considered to be the best discovery in Physics.
Set – 3
1) Albert Einstein is regarded as one of the greatest physicists till date.
2) He was born on 14th March in the year 1879.
3) Ulm city in Baden-Wurttemberg in Germany was the birthplace of Albert Einstein.
4) He belonged to a middle-class Jewish family.
5) His father Hermann Einstein had a small electrical equipment company.
6) His mother was a housewife and managed the household.
7) Albert Einstein was the eldest among two children of his parents.
8) He completed his primary education in a Catholic elementary school in Munich.
9) He was very good at mathematics and physics.
10) He was capable of solving complex mathematical problems in childhood.
11) 18th April 1955 marked the last day of Albert Einstein's life.
Set – 4
1) Albert Einstein is stated as the Theoretical physicist of Germany.
2) He is another name for the word genius.
3) He is known for founding the mass-energy equivalence equation.
4) Albert Einstein is regarded as the Father of the Theory of Relativity.
5) He had greatly contributed in formation of the theory of quantum mechanics.
6) He is also known for the discovery of the 'Photoelectric effect'.
7) He had published four papers in Science Journal in 1905.
8) This gives the name miracle year to the year 1905.
9) His four papers marked his achievements in modern physics.
10) He has bagged several awards along with Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921.
After the seven and half hours of his death, a doctor secretly stole his mind and preserved it with a hope to revive it in the future. By this, the world wants to know the reason behind such a sharp mind. So this is clear that Albert Einstein will always remain on the top whenever there a list prepares of the greatest scientists of the world.