Albert Einstein, a famous scientist, was born at Ulm, in Wurttemberg, Germany on 14th March, 1879 in a middle-class family of Jews. His father, Hermann Einstein, was a businessman who ran an electrical equipments factory and her mother, Pauline Koch, was a housewife. He was a famous Physicist who gave the theory of relativity. His formula of mass-energy equivalence E = mc² has been considered as the world's most famous equation.
He also worked on the thermal properties of light which was proved to be a foundation stone for the photon theory of light. For his work he was awarded with the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. He was the first who declared that the speed of light is approximately 186,000 miles/sec. or 299,274 km/sec.
Ten Lines on Albert Einstein in English
Here we are going to present ten important lines which are useful for academicians about the greatest scientist by his time, Albert Einstein. You are able to find the facts and special features of his life. You will also know about his discoveries, social life, thoughts etc in the points given below. It will help the scholars to develop detail ideas for their academic projects as well as the enhancement of knowledge too.
10 Lines on Albert Einstein – Set 1
1) Albert Einstein was born in Wurttemberg, Germany on 14 March, 1879 in a Jews family.
2) His father, Hermann Einstein, was an engineer and the owner of an electrical equipment factory. His mother, Pauline Koch, was completely a housewife.
3) He had a clear concept on the problems of Physics and he was always ready to solve them.
4) He had a keen interest in Mathematics and Physics from his young age. At the age of 12, he learnt Algebra and Euclid's geometry by his own in few days.
5) He was married to Mileva Maric in 1903, had two siblings Hans and Eduard. But the couple was divorced in 1919.
6) The world's most famous formula E = mc² describes the mass energy equivalence is prove to be a mile-stone in the field of Physics.
7) In the contemporary news papers and magazines his 300 scientific and 150 non-scientific works have been published.
8) He received Ph.D. degree in science, medicine, and philosophy from several universities of America and Europe.
9) He was titled as the 'person of the century' by the 'TIME' magazine in the year 1999.
10) He was suffering from ill-health in 1950. At the age of 76, he left this world in Princeton Hospital in New Jersey.
In this section you will find out the precious 10 important facts about Albert Einstein that will help you in many ways. You can use these points in your writing. These points are also helpful for students in various types of academic writings.
10 Lines on Albert Einstein – Set 2
1) Albert Einstein, the world famous theoretical physicist was a sibling of Hermann Einstein and Pauline Koch of Germany. He was born on 14 March 1879 at Ulm in Württemberg in Germany.
2) He was well known for his theory of Relativity and the concept of mass-energy equivalence (E = mc²).
3) Einstein joined a Catholic school in Munich and started taking interest in Mathematics, especially in Geometry and Calculus.
4) He delivered a series of lectures in 1915 on his new research on the theory of relativity and on Quantum Physics.
5) He was awarded by the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921 for his discovery of the laws of the photo-electric effect of light. He had also given the approx speed of light.
6) He was considered as the greatest scientist of the 20th century and one of the supreme intellects of all time. He was also admired by Time magazine in 1999 and called 'person of the century'.
7) He was married to Mileva Maric, but living apart for 5 years, he divorced her and again married with Elsa Lowenthal.
8) He was an agnostic and follower of humanity. He had no trust in presence of God.
9) Einstein had repented about signing the letter to Roosevelt, although he hadn't played a vital role in development of nuclear bomb.
10) Einstein breathed his last in Princeton Hospital caused by the internal bleeding of abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Ten lines on Albert Einstein have been provided below that will give you some basic information on the life and work of the famous scientist of his time the legend Albert Einstein; who had made such discoveries in the field of science that had contributed in the advancement in the field of science.
This set of Ten Lines on Albert Einstein is also useful for the students to know about him and his discoveries. They may use these facts in their writing works, like writing his biography and writing any form of writing such as short notes, essay, articles etc.
10 Lines on Albert Einstein – Set 3
1) Einstein made many contributions, including special and general theory of relativity.
2) Albert Einstein was born on 14th March 1879 in Germany to a Jewish family in Wurttemberg.
3) Albert Einstein did many inventions for which his name came to be counted among the famous scientists.
4) In Einstein's Quantum Theory of Light, he created a small bag of energy called photons that have a wave-like feature.
5) Through E = MC2, Einstein proved an equation between mass and energy, today it is called nuclear energy.
6) He observed the jig-zag movement in the suspension of atoms, which is helpful in proof of the existence of molecules and atoms and known as Brownian motion.
7) In his special theory of Relativity the relation of time and speed is explained.
8) At the University of Zurich, he got the appointment of professor and people started considering him as a great scientist.
9) In 1905, at the age of 26, he proposed the theory of specialism which made him world famous.
10) After Einstein's death his mind was taken out by Dr. Thomas Stoltz Harvey to research without the permission of his family.
Another set of Ten Lines on Albert Einstein has been bestowed here under in simple English foe the perusal of the avid readers. Going through these points you will know about his special contributions in the field of science. You will also know how he turned down the opportunity to become the President of Israel and why he had to leave his own country.
This set of Ten Lines on Albert Einstein is also useful for the students as they may use these important points to write his biography as well as they will know about his discoveries.
10 Lines on Albert Einstein – Set 4
1) Albert Einstein was the world's great scientific and theorist materialist.
2) Einstein was famous all over the world for the equation of mass and energy, E = mc2.
3) Albert Einstein received the Nobel Prize in 1921 for the discovery of light electrical emission.
4) Einstein has contributed to many discoveries such as Relative Brahms, Quantum Theory, Brownian Motion of Molecules, Theory of Radiation and many more.
5) He has also written more than 50 research papers and different books of science.
6) His native language was German but later he also learned English and Italian.
7) Albert Einstein had to leave Germany during Hitler's era because he was Jewish.
8) Albert Einstein published his first research paper at the age of 16 entitled "The Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields".
9) In Einstein's brain, it was found that the size of the parietal lobe was 15% larger than the normal brain.
10) Einstein was given the opportunity to become the President of Israel in 1952, but Einstein turned down this opportunity.
Einstein had discovered new theories in the field of science. He had given the special theory of relativity by his famous formula E = mc², as well the concept of light particles called Photons. He was interested in other fields also. Once he told that – “if I had not been a scientist, I would have been a musician”. He loved to play guitar. His great contribution gave a new horizon in the field of Science and research.