Any knowledge that we apply for practical purposes, can be termed as technology. Mobile phones, cars, computers are all examples of technology. Technology had helped the development of the economies and made our lives much simpler and comfortable as compared to the Stone Age period. Technology has helped the new innovation and invention which had simplified our lives and made us achieve milestones which were just dreams before.
The benefits of technology are unlimited and still its in crawling stage and there are many innovation of technology still to come.
Ten Lines on Technology in English
The 10 lines provided below will help you to deeply understand the topic and cater your need to write an essay on the same. You can use these lines to speak on the occasion of Science Day organized every year in your schools.
You can use the facts provided in the below lines to create placards and place it at various locations in your school on various occasions. Please go through the below lines and add value to your writing:
10 Lines on Technology - Set 1
1) It is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes.
2) Technology has become an integral part of industry and livelihood.
3) Even a small pin and a big jetliner are all products of technology.
4) Initial technical tool developed by humans was a stone spear tied to a stick.
5) Egyptians were first to harness wind energy in sailing boats.
6) Wheels were invented around 4000 BC in Mesopotamia.
7) 12th century saw the use of simple tools like liver, screw and pulley being combined to form more complicated equipments like wheelbarrow, windmills and clocks.
8) Major breakthrough in communication technology was achieved in 19th century by the invention of telegraph, telephone, radio and television.
9) The 20th century saw a boom in technology in every field from production to space.
10) With the advent of Integrated Circuits (ICs), equipments have become more compact and efficient.
We have provided an additional set of 10 lines on technology to help you to amplify your knowledge and to enhance your essay writing, speeches or paragraph recitation in your class. These additional lines will help you to include some more valuable points in your writing and make it more interesting. So go through the below line and use them in your writing and impress your audiences:
10 Lines on Technology - Set 2
1) The knowledge with science implemented for the practical use can be defined as technology.
2) Technology has completely changed the world and our daily life to a major extent.
3) Things which were not possible few years ago are common sightings now.
4) The invention of Wheel, Spears and stone tools were most significant development in the Stone Age era.
5) From a Simple Watch to Super Computers we are surrounded by technology in our daily life.
6) Letters are history now, we use video conferencing to connect to our relatives and friends and this was possible because of technology.
7) It is because of the technology that we have reached Moon and planning to set up human colony on Mars.
8) Technology is not always a boon it could also be dangerous many times.
9) The development of Nuclear Bomb is a most dangerous child of technology which is a biggest threat to humanity.
10) We should always remember that technology is a good servant but a bad master.
Please also go through the additional set of 10 lines on technology which will help you know how technology has helped for a sustained development of the human beings on earth. You will know the use of technology in education, technology and science, technology and future etc.
10 Lines on Technology - Set 3
1) Technology has not only helped the growth of human being but it has also simplified the way of life.
2) It has helped to solve bigger problems which were impossible in the initial times.
3) Technology has helped to develop new inventions which made us to achieve new milestones in every field.
4) Technological developments in the field of science have solved many complicated problems.
5) The diseases which were seem to be incurable before can be cured due to the new technological developments in medical science.
6) Latest technological advancements in information technology have made the world a small place and enhanced the connectivity.
7) Internet is considered as one of the most important inventions of the twentieth century which has provided an affordable way of communication.
8) Technology has also increased the speed of processing with the introduction of electronic data processing by the use of computers.
9) The latest mobile communication technology with the advent of 4G and 5G has given a great push to the mobile telephony.
10) The future of technology is bright and it is getting improved day by day simplifying the lives of the people.
The 4th set of 10 points on technology will mainly focus on boon and bane of technology. It will show the advantages and disadvantages of technology in the modern times. It will help you while writing essay on technology, boon of technology, bane of technology etc.
10 Lines on Technology - Set 4
1) Human beings are getting dependent on technology day by day and it has become an integral part of their life.
2) Technology has highly affected our lifestyle in both positive as well as negative ways.
3) It has made our lives simpler but it has also given us certain very serious side effects.
4) Vehicles help us in saving our precious time but it also adds up to the environmental pollution.
5) Though technology has simplified our lifestyle but it has also made the people lazy giving invitation to various serious diseases.
6) Though industrialization and factories have added to our economic growth but it has also added to global warming.
7) Information technology and social media platforms has brought us closer but it has also made us away from our family members.
8) Spending too much time on computer, television and mobiles are giving rise to obesity, insomnia and weak eyesight issues in young children.
9) The radiation emitting from mobile phones highly affects the bodily function of new born affecting their brain’s development.
10) The use of technology should be in a balanced way maintaining the equilibrium between nature and technology.
Technology has many advantages like-reduces human efforts, saves time, improves communication and creativity. But it also has certain disadvantages like distraction, making humans lazy, higher use and maintenance cost and risk of use. Use of technology is inevitable but should be done with restrain keeping its harmful effects and risks in mind.