The modern age is the age of technology, and we all have become used too of it. Technology is completely dominating us, and it has become impossible for us to live without it. Reading about technology will exactly be like fun. So let's have fun through the few sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Technology
1) Technology is the use of scientific knowledge for the welfare of all.
2) Technology has become an integral part of industry and livelihood.
3) Even a small pin and a big jetliner, all are the products of technology.
4) Initial technical tool developed by a human was a stone spear tied to a stick.
5) Egyptians were first to harness wind energy in sailing boats.
6) The invention of wheels had happened around 4000 BC in Mesopotamia.
7) 12th century was the age of simple tools like liver, screw and pulley to combine as complicated equipment like wheelbarrow, windmills and clocks.
8) 19th-century breakthrough brought the telegraph, the telephone, the radio and television.
9) The 20th century was a boom in technology in every field from production to space.
10) With the advent of Integrated Circuits (ICs), the equipment has become more compact and efficient.
1) The knowledge with science implemented for practical use is technology.
2) Technology has completely changed the world and our daily life to a significant extent.
3) Things, which were not possible a few years ago, have become common now.
4) The invention of Wheel, Spears and stone tools were the most significant development in the Stone Age era.
5) From a Simple Watch to Super Computers, the technology has surrounded us in our daily life.
6) Video Conferencing, the preferred way of communication, is a gift by the technology.
7) With the help of technology, we have reached Moon and are planning to set up a human colony on Mars.
8) Technology is not always a boon, but it has also proved dangerous many times.
9) The development of Nuclear Bomb is can both positively and negatively affect the human being.
10) We should always remember that technology is a good servant but a bad master.
1) Technology has not only helped the growth of human being, but it has also simplified the way of life.
2) It has helped to solve big problems which were impossible a few days back.
3) Technology has helped to develop new inventions and made us achieve new milestones in every field.
4) Technological developments in the field of science have solved many complicated problems.
5) The technological development of Medical Science has brought the treatment of many deadly diseases.
6) The technological advancements in information technology have enhanced connectivity.
7) Internet is one of the most important inventions of the 20th century.
8) Technology has increased the speed of processing in Computers with the introduction of electronic data processing.
9) The latest mobile communication technology with the advent of 4G and 5G has given a great push to the mobile telephony.
10) The future of technology is bright, and it is improving day by day, simplifying the lives of the people.
1) Human beings are getting dependent on technology, and it has become an integral part of their life.
2) Every Technological invention brings a change in society.
3) It has made our lives simpler, leaving certain very serious side effects.
4) Vehicles help us in saving our precious time, but also add up to environmental pollution.
5) Though technology has simplified our lifestyle, it has also made people lazy.
6) Though industrialization and factories have added to our economic growth, it has also added to global warming.
7) Information technology and social media platforms have brought us closer, keeping us away from our family members.
8) Spending too much time on gadgets is giving rise to obesity, insomnia and weak eyesight issues in young children.
9) The radiation emitting from mobile phones highly affects the bodily function of a newborn, affecting his/her brain’s development.
10) The use of technology should be in a balanced way maintaining the equilibrium between nature and technology.
Technology has many advantages like-reduces human efforts, saves time, improves communication and creativity. It also has certain disadvantages like a distraction, making humans lazy, higher use and maintenance cost and risk of use. Use of technology is inevitable, but a balanced use of it can bring a positive change in society.