Scientific facts, information and inventions surround all of us. You must know a lot about science and its applications. Even the gadgets in your hands and just in front of your eyes are also a gift from Science. It is a very interesting topic, and so interesting is reading about it. Let’s have a look at the sets of 10 lines below to get some more about science.
Ten Lines on Science in English
Children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 can find here 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Science in very easy and simple language to get some help in their studies.
10 Lines on Science
1) Science is a study of the natural world.
2) It depends on observation, documentation and experimentation.
3) Every event has a logical scientific explanation.
4) Word “Science “has derived from a Latin word “Scientia” meaning “Knowledge”.
5) Spears and needles were the first scientific tools which primitive men used around 50000 years ago.
6) Study of science removes mythological superstitions.
7) Celestial science was much advanced in Babylonia during 1800 BCE.
8) Ancient Egyptians developed geometry during 1650 BCE.
9) During 600 BCE, India had made considerable advancements in the field of medical surgery.
10) Despite some disadvantages like increasing laziness and unemployment in human, science is very important for us.
10 Lines and Sentences on Science
1) Science is a logical, systematic understanding of things to enhance our knowledge.
2) The roots of Science dates back to the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamian civilization.
3) The scientific development in the world has helped mankind to achieve many milestones.
4) Galileo Galilee is the father of Modern Science.
5) There are various branches of science, and each branch has its significance.
6) Science had made our life easier and improved our living standards.
7) The advancement in Medical Science has safeguarded the human race from many epidemics.
8) Science saves us from many superstitious frauds.
9) Applied science is the application of scientific knowledge into a practical environment.
10) Science is unlimited, and it is for the betterment of mankind.
5 Lines on Science
1) Science creates solutions for our daily life.
2) Science helps in developing new technologies.
3) The father of modern science is Galileo Galilee.
4) Science works as boon and a bane both.
5) National science day is observed on 28th February every year.
20 Lines on Science
1) Science is the action to find out any fact regarding the natural world.
2) Science is both boon and curse for living beings.
3) Science gives accurate facts, formulas, laws and theories.
4) Science has many major fields like chemistry, physics, biology etc.
5) Science takes the help of mathematics to prove the facts and findings.
6) Another method to prove the theories is by experiments and observations.
7) In science, experimentation is the process of fact-finding by ‘Research’.
8) Scientists carry experiments and tests for scientific findings.
9) Scientists study different things by doing several tests and experiments.
10) They also try to explain the reasons behind every activity with scientific proof.
11) Science involves an extensive and detailed study of the things going around us.
12) Science conducts tests, researches and experiments and proves the facts.
13) All the branches of science have categories and subcategories.
14) Science has changed the life of human beings for a good purpose.
15) Scientific inventions and innovations are very helpful for mankind.
16) Scientists are still doing researches to innovate and develop new things helpful for us.
17) Science has proved its importance in our daily life like cooking, healthcare, communication, energy sources etc.
18) Science also has disadvantages and has created destruction like weapons and nuclear bombs.
19) Scientists have developed atom bombs and missiles through the help of science.
20) Not only weaponry but chemicals and toxic products like plastics have destroyed the earth’s vegetation and ecosystem.
Science affects us in both ways, positively and negatively. It is on us whether we use it for some constructive works or destructive. Our every single step decides if science is good for us or not. So next time, when you hold a scientific device like any gadget or weapon, do think about its use and consequences.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Science
Ans. Galileo was called the “father of modern science” by Albert Einstein. He made important changes to science, physics, and other fields.
Ans. The king of sciences is physics because it provides an understanding of how nature functions.
Ans. Bangalore, which is in the South Indian state of Karnataka, is called the “science city” because of how much progress has been made in science and technology there.
Ans. India has National Science Day every year on February 28. This is to honor Sir C. V. Raman, an Indian scientist, who found the Raman Effect on February 28, 1928.
Ans. It is “Systematic, Comprehensive, Investigation and Exploration of Natural Causes and Effect”.