Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is awarded to civilians for their lifesaving acts. It involves Saving Lives from drowning, fire or mine accidents. It is awarded for “for conspicuous courage under circumstances of very great danger to the life of the rescue”.
Ten Lines on Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak in English
Kindly read it and note it down for your future correspondence. Competitive examination aspirants can read this set of lines for complete knowledge about the topic, in a very brief way we have covered the topic by these set of 10 important lines so have a look on it.
10 Lines on Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak – Set 1
1) Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is one of the prestigious awards of the nation.
2) Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak was established on 30th September 1961.
3) Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is a circular Gold Medal 58 mm (2.3 in) in diameter.
4) Medal depicts Abhaymudra pose with “Ma Bhai” in the Devanagari script on the obverse center.
5) “Sarvottam Rakash Padak” scribbled below on it in the Devanagari script.
6) The reverse side of the medal depicts National Emblem & Satymeva Jayate Motto scribbled on it.
7) There are Red, Blue and Green stripes are in the ribbon of the Medal defining the elements of nature i.e. Fire, Water & Life respectively.
8) Members of the armed forces, police or fire services are also awarded by Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak.
9) Sometimes Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is awarded posthumously in the memory of fearless acts performed by awardees.
10) In the Year 2019, 48 people are rewarded by Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak.
As per the above set of ten lines, one can clear the concept of Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak, but some of the topics that are not covered under the above set are covered in the next set of ten lines. These lines will give you a quick revision of the topic. Kindly read it and for future records, you can note it too.
10 Lines on Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak – Set 2
1) There is another similar award for bravery called as Uttam Rakshak Padak.
2) Uttam Jeevan Rakshak Padak is rewarded for the courageous and fearless efforts of the person for saving several lives.
3) For appreciating the fearless acts performed by individuals in order to save other's life Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is awarded.
4) Jeevan Raksha Padak is awarded for the courage in saving lives of the badly injured persons.
5) Annually Jeevan Raksha Padak Award ceremony is organized in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
6) Some of the persons who died during a rescue mission Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak are also awarded.
7) President of India represents Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak.
8) Each year on Republic Day Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak ceremony is organized and about 48 people get honoured.
9) For the brave efforts done by persons across the nation, Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is constituted.
10) Saving the life of some other human under difficult circumstances is another kind of joy, for this bravery mission Sarvottam Jeevan Raksha Padak is established.
In the end, I would like to conclude the topic. Indian Government always appreciates the efforts made by the persons for saving another life. For the glory of their noble task, this bravery award is constituted. Risking your own life for there is none other than a divine task, the person should be identified on a national platform, and recognitions for the lifesaving act encourage others for doing the same for setting an example for their community.