There are some days that remind of significant historical events of the nation. Republic day is considered an important day in the history of India. It is celebrated all over India with great enthusiasm and happiness. This year we will be celebrating our 73rd republic day on 26 January amid a pandemic situation. This year's celebration will be of a small duration with a limited number of people as spectators. Let’s have a precise idea of republic day through the set of 10 lines provided below.
Ten Lines on 73rd Republic Day of India 2022
Set 1 (for LKG and UKG Students)
1) We celebrate Republic Day of India on 26th of January.
2) Republic Day is a National Festival of India.
3) On this day the Constitution of India came into force in 1950.
4) The Constitution is the supreme law of India.
5) Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar is the father of the Constitution of India.
6) We all must respect our constitution
7) We must attend the Flag ceremony at school.
8) Learn and sing National Anthem – “Jana Gana Mann”.
9) Children adore flags and balloons coloured as National Flag.
10) We must respect our freedom and freedom fighters.
Set - 2 (for Class 1 Students)
1) Every year India celebrates its Republic Day on 26 January.
2) It is the National Festival of India.
3) On this day in 1950, our constitution came into effect.
4) This year in 2021 we will celebrate the 72nd republic day of India.
5) On 26 January, the President of India hoists the national flag in New Delhi.
6) It is the first time when Republic Day celebration will be very short and simple due to pandemic situation.
7) A big parade is held at India Gate in New Delhi.
8) Republic day is celebrated in schools and colleges with full enthusiasm and Joy.
9) The presidents give awards to the brave soldiers and people on this day.
10) The republic day teaches us to live in unity and peace.
Set 3 (for Class 2nd Students)
1) The Republic Day is a national festival in India.
2) The day commemorates the Constitution of India which came into effect from 26th January 1950.
3) Republic Day describes the importance of the Constitution of India for every Indian.
4) It marks India’s transition from colonial governed towards a democratic republic.
5) The drafting committee of the constitution, formed on 29th August 1947, was under the Chairmanship of B. R. Ambedkar.
6) Drafting committee presented the draft constitution to its President, Dr Rajendra Prasad on 26th November 1949.
7) On 26th January 1930, the Indian National Congress had declared the independence of India.
8) Republic Day is a National holiday (National Festival) in India.
9) The entire nation celebrates it on a grand level.
10) The presence of all the government Employees is mandatory for flag hoisting.
Set 4 (for Class 3rd Students)
1) Republic Day of India spreads the message of equality, brotherhood, unity and integrity.
2) It is a day to feel patriotic and follow nationalism.
3) Indian Defence Services conduct a parade at Rajpath on the occasion of Republic Day.
4) The Republic Day parade is a medium to show the defence capability of India to the World.
5) Each state prepares a tableau presenting the culture and tradition of that state.
6) Schools and Collages conduct various programmes on the day to raise awareness among the students.
7) On this day, people pay tribute to the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives fighting for Indian independence.
8) People also commemorate Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, who played a prominent role in framing the Indian Constitution.
9) It is also a day to present various bravery awards to defence personals and civilians.
10) 29 November is the day for 'Beating Retreat', the official closing ceremony for the Republic Day celebrations.
Set 5 (for Class 4th Students)
1) People of every religion, caste and social status participate in Republic Day celebration in India.
2) The implementation of the Constitution of India was not less than a festival for Indians.
3) Every member of the Constituent Assembly played an equal role in framing the constitution of India.
4) The constitution of India is for the people, of the people and by the people, which makes India a Republic Country.
5) We hoist our national flag proudly on this day and sing our national anthem.
6) The cultural programmes on this day motivate us to live for the welfare of the people.
7) In New Delhi, President of India hoists the national flag at Rajpath and takes the salute of the Indian Armed forces.
8) India also invites a chief guest from the foreign countries to witness the grand celebration of the event.
9) The President of India awards bravery medals to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation.
10) We should never forget our freedom fighters and their sacrifices.
Set 6 (for Class 5th Students)
1) Republic Day of India is such an occasion which the children wait the most eagerly.
2) People celebrate it with a patriotic fervour across the nation.
3) It was the day when the dominion status of India changed into Sovereign, Democratic and Republic nation.
4) The Constitution of India provides six fundamental rights to its citizens which helps them to lead a comfortable life.
5) Constitution also gives the right to choose the government in the hands of its citizen.
6) Its celebration takes place in almost every part of the nation and by every individual.
7) Children participate in various activities to get rewarded.
8) It is the day when we can listen to patriotic songs broadcasting on TV and Radio all-round us.
9) Schools and colleges also celebrate Republic Day by unfurling the National Flag and singing National Anthem.
10) Republic Day makes us realize the importance of democracy.
Republic Day is a celebration for the country’s transition towards becoming a democratic republic. It reminds us of the need for self-rule and the ordeal our freedom fighters have gone through for attaining it. We should tell our younger about the past of our nation so that they can have a plan for a better India.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions On Republic Day Of India 2021
Ans. The 72nd republic day was celebrated in the year 2021.
Ans. India has celebrated republic day three times including the year 2021 without the presence of any chief guest.
Ans. Bhawana Kanth was the first women fighter pilot to participate in the Republic day parade.
Ans. The tableau of the Ram mandir of Uttar Pradesh has been taken out for the first time in the Republic day parade 2021.
Ans. Padma award was conferred on 119 people in the year 2021.