The ‘Population’ is a very popular word that you must have heard several times in your life. It is a global matter that is equally beneficial and harmful for survival on earth. You don’t need to be puzzled as the complete is available in the sets of 10 lines below. You should check them right now.
Ten Lines on Population in English
10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Population are given below in the form of few sets for the students of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in very easy language. Just go through them and get your needed one:
10 Lines on Population
1) The population is the number of people dwelling in a given area.
2) The world population was 7.6 billion until September 2018 and increasing at a high rate.
3) China ranks top in terms of population with around 1.4 billion people.
4) India ranks second with around 1.3 billion people.
5) The population density in cities is higher as compared to the rural areas.
6) The population of the world is growing at a rate of around 1% per year.
7) If the growth continues at the same rate, then the world population will reach 10 billion in 2055.
8) Monaco is a country with a population density of around 26105 people per square kilometre.
9) Meeting the demand of high population requires a huge amount of resources.
10) The increasing population has affected our ecosystem leading to pollution and global warming.
10 Lines and Sentences on Population
1) The growth of a place depends on the population of that area.
2) Only a balanced population can have a sustainable life.
3) The increasing number of population is inversely proportional to natural resources and employment.
4) The population of a country directly affects its growth and development.
5) Increasing population and diminishing resources lead to a rise in criminal activities.
6) The rise in population leads to a rising in industries leading to pollution.
7) Higher population reduces per capita income of its citizen leading to poverty.
8) In developing countries, the increase in population causes food scarcity.
9) Population increase leads to the deforestation, which affects the habitat of other species.
10) Family planning, education, awareness, women empowerment are few ways to control the population.
5 Lines on Population
1) Population describes the number of individuals at any place.
2) Population of the world is increasing day by day.
3) Increase in population is a hazardous phenomenon.
4) Overpopulation reduces the availability of resources.
5) Population should be controlled to live a sustainable life.
20 Lines on Population
1) Over or under population causes various problems.
2) There are two types of population study, Monospecific population and Polyspecific (Mixed) population.
3) Monospecific Population is the population where the only one species dwell in a particular area.
4) Polyspecific Population is where a variety of species live together.
5) The number of individuals living in that particular region is the ‘Population Size’.
6) The number of individuals living in one unit area of that region is the ‘Population Density’.
7) The World Population has reached 7.7 Billion by the year 2019.
8) China ranks the first position in the list of world’s most populated country by now (2019).
9) Approximately 60% of the World’s population lives in Asia.
10) Despite the high death rate, the higher birth rate is making the world’s population grew rapidly.
11) The world population is increasing very rapidly with time.
12) Population ecology is the study of the population on various terms like environment, population density, age distribution etc.
13) The rising population has become a global problem now.
14) The main factors affecting the population are birth rate, death rate, emigration, health services and immigration.
15) The uneven distribution of population on earth everywhere is creating a huge population difference.
16) Climate, Resources, Standard of living and Political Environment are the things that also affect the Environment.
17) Population explosion is a global problem which every country is working on at its level.
18) Indian Government is also working on controlling the population for which it has made many laws and amendments.
19) The study of an even sample of the population provides the whole information of the population in less time.
20) The study of human population in a particular region is ‘Census’.
Population increase is one of the major problems in our world. The natural resources are limited, and an increase in the population has started exerting pressure on it, leading to unprecedented exhaustion of it. All these things have started affecting the balance of our ecosystem, leading to detrimental consequences. It has become important for us to have control over the population so that we can preserve our resources for future generations and help them flourish.