NITI Aayog is an important organization in India which plans new policies, structures them and also implements them. There are many things that we can know about NITI Aayog. For all this information, you should go through the sets of 10 lines on NITI Aayog below.
Ten Lines on NITI Aayog
Set – 1
1) NITI Aayog is a commission of the government of India.
2) ‘NITI’ stands for ‘National Institution for Transforming India’.
3) It is a transformation of ‘Yojana Aayog (Planning Commission)’.
4) It was formed on 1 January 2015 in New Delhi.
5) The prime minister of India plays the role of chairperson of NITI Aayog.
6) The chief ministers of all the states and the lieutenant governors of union territories are the members of NITI Aayog.
7) It has its official website to provide us with information related to the commission.
8) NITI Aayog works on making policies for the people of India.
9) Along with the policies, it also provides the government with the strategies of implementing them.
10) Shri Amitabh Kant is current (2020) CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of NITI Aayog.
Set – 2
1) NITI Aayog is a policy-making institution of the Government of India, also known as ‘Think-Tank’.
2) NITI Aayog makes a plan in different fields including agriculture, industry, health, financial resources, and science and technology, etc.
3) Despite making new policies, it also keeps an eye on their regulation and outcomes.
4) ‘National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development (NILERD)’ and ‘Development Monitoring & Evaluation Office (DMEO)’ are two separate bodies joint with NITI Aayog.
5) The current vice-chairman of NITI Aayog is Dr. Rajiv Kumar.
6) It was 8 February 2015 when the prime minister of India held its first meeting.
7) ‘NITI Lectures: Transforming India’ is a programme launched by NITI Aayog.
8) With this programme, NITI Aayog invites experts from the world in making and implementing policies.
9) Lucky Grahak Yojana is a scheme launched by NITI Aayog.
10) NITI Aayog has also invited various NGOs to work with the Aayog in making India a better nation.
NITI Aayog has helped the government a lot in making policies. We hope that the above sets have provided you with enough information. We have also tried to provide everything in an easy language. They will surely help you with your projects, essays or speeches.