A country is a region where a number of people live together sharing the same spirit of nationalism. For the growth of the nation, it is very important for its people to have unity, integrity and brotherhood among them. Integrity values a lot in terms of India, that is, why we have a National Integration Day. You can obtain the information about the day through the sets of 10 lines that we have provided below.
Ten Lines on National Integration Day in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on National Integration Day for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
National Integration Day Quick Drawing
10 Lines on National Integration Day
1) National Integration Day comes on 19th November every year in India.
2) It commemorates the birth anniversary of Late Smt. Indira Gandhi.
3) Late Indira Gandhi had glorified India by becoming the first woman Prime Minister.
4) She played a vital role in strengthening the financial as well as the cultural structure of the country.
5) National Integration Day promotes harmony and unity among the people of India.
6) Youths from all walks of life unite together and celebrate the day to spread harmony among people.
7) It is common, the organization of many ceremonies throughout the country on the occasion of National Integration Day.
8) Members of all political parties pay homage to Indira Gandhi on ‘Shakti Sthal’, the resting place of her at Raj Ghat, New Delhi.
9) Schools and government offices conduct many cultural events and camps on the day.
10) National Integration Day celebrates India’s unity in diversity in culture and spreads the importance of national integrity.
1) The National Integration Day is commemorating the contributions of Late Indira Gandhi.
2) It is a great day to remember the first woman prime minister of India and spread her messages among the people.
3) It is the day which fills us with a sense of oneness and harmony in the current era of hatred and violence.
4) National Integration Day brings respect, understanding and tolerance towards other communities and religions.
5) In many camps on the day, youths from all walk life participate and work in the group towards social integrity.
6) Programmes like National Integration Camp, Youth Festival, and Seminars etc. organize on this occasion throughout the country.
7) It aims to bring youths from diverse culture, religion, financial background on a single stage to work for the development of the country.
8) The National Integration Council had reconstituted in 2010 to address the problem of casteism, communalism for the promotion of national integrity.
9) Many rewards and recognitions decorate the social dignitaries working towards national integration.
10) The week-long celebration ends on ‘Flag Day’ on 25th November, which aims at providing financial support to the survivors of communal violence.
Rashtriya Ekikaran Diwas Pictures Drawing
5 Lines on National Integration Day
1) It is celebrated on 19th November.
2) It marks the birthday of our 3rd PM Indira Gandhi.
3) The day encourages peace and harmony.
4) Political leaders pay tribute to Indira Gandhi.
5) Many events are organized on this day.
20 Lines on National Integration Day
1) The National Integration Day on 19 November annually is to teach the value of integrity to the whole nation together.
2) People from all around the nation start their day by paying homage to their great former Prime Minister.
3) The main objective behind celebrating it is to promote peace, love, harmony and unity among people.
4) National Youth Festival and National Youth Awards are the activities performed during the celebration of the day.
5) Also, youth comes forward to take part in social and welfare activities.
6) In a country like India, where cultural and religious diversities exist, the National Integration Day values the most.
7) A National Integration Council formulates casteism, communalism and regionalism in India.
8) The National Integration Day makes us remind that India is the biggest democracy in the world.
9) National Integration day is a day to celebrate for the people of all religions collectively.
10) On the National Integration Day, Indira Gandhi will always live in our hearts as the best Prime Minister for India.
11) The National Integration Day promotes the sense of integrity among the Indians.
12) It makes people remember one of the greatest leaders of India Smt. Indira Gandhi.
13) Indira Gandhi served as the first female Prime Minister of India.
14) The day mainly aims at maintaining peace and unity among all Indians.
15) Indian Schools and Colleges are the places where the day experiences the grandest celebration.
16) Authorities organize various types of programmes in schools and colleges for students.
17) Seminar, Quizzes, Essay writing competitions at various levels judge the students and motivate them to work much better.
18) The students learn the value of integrity in everyone’s life.
19) State Youth Exchange Programmes and National Integration Camps remain the centre of attraction the whole day.
20) People also recall Indira Gandhi and her great actions for the welfare of the people.
National Integration Pencil Sketch Art
National Integration Day is the day when people irrespective of their caste, creed or religious beliefs unite together to work for the betterment and development of the country. It strengthens the bond between people which helps to lay the foundation of a resilient nation which is able to withstand the potential threats to the country’s secular and communal harmony.