National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements is one of the most honourable National Award for Children, for their remarkable achievements in the field of Sports, Bravery, Education, Arts & Culture, Innovation & Scholastic achievements. National Child Award was introduced by the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. Of India in the year 1996. This Award is instituted for recognising special achievements of minors (Children between 5-18 Years).
Ten Lines on National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements
1)National Child Award are honoured for the special achievements of children in various fields.
2) Annually National Child Award Ceremony is conferred by the President of India.
3) National Child Award is also distributed in the Durbar Hall of Rashtrapati Bhavan like other Prestigious National Awards.
4) Children between 5 -18 years as on 31st July of the specified year will be eligible for National Child Award.
5) Innovation, Research, Design, Scholastic Achievements, Sports, Arts, Culture, Social Service & Music fields are the selection grounds of the National Child Award.
6) The exceptional achievement gained by the applicant must be recognized at the National/International platform in order to represent our nation.
7) While registering for the National Child Award, A child’s achievement should be recognized & sponsored by some agency related to the same field.
8) Applications of the achievers must be recommended by the State/UT Departments.
9) 30th September (of respective year) is considered as the deadline for the submission of application & recommendation for the National Child Award.
10) Details of the child should be duly filled in the prescribed application format of the National Child Award.
1) National Child Award Selection Committee constituted by Govt. of India for finalizing the list of achievers.
2) Chairperson of the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements Selection Committee is one of the Ministers of Women and Child Development.
3) Secretaries & Joint Secretaries of the National Child AwardCommittee are Ministers from different departments of government.
4) National Child Award winners get a Gold Medal and a cash prize as their reward.
5) First National Child Award was distributed in 1996.
6) On 23rd January 2019, the last National Child Award was distributed by honourable President.
7) Out of the 783 applicants 26 candidates are shortlisted and honoured by the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievements on 23rd January 2019.
8) In the past years, the National Child Award was organized by the Indian Council for Child Welfare.
9) National Child Award is followed by National BAL Shree Award.
10) The Applicants must have represented their activity at the National/International level will be preferred for this Award.
At the last I would like to say that for appreciating the children’s National Child Award is instituted and for encouraging others this National Child Award ceremony is organized every year. National Child Award helps in identifying the hidden talents across the nation. Many users at a point of time face difficulty in getting worthy study material for their examination preparation, here we tried to mix all the key elements about the National Child Award.