The ‘Lockdown’ is a legal and constitutional term but not often used. Maybe you have heard about it or not, you are going to know all about it. To enrich you with information regarding lockdown, we have created some sets of 10 lines on the Lockdown below. You can go through them right now. They will tell you all about Lockdown.
Ten Lines on Lockdown
Set – 1
1) Lockdown is a state in which people of a specific region are forced to stay in their house or a limited place.
2) Lockdown is done for some specific purpose.
3) It is implemented by someone who is in power and holds the responsibility.
4) It is applied to save people from hazardous situations like any natural disaster or an epidemic.
5) Emergency lockdown and preventive lockdown are two types of lockdown.
6) It may be applied in a small community, a whole city, or a complete nation.
7) In common sense, a lockdown is a complete restriction of human contact with the outer world.
8) In the situation of ‘Full Lockdown’, people remain safe and under a roof wherever they are.
9) It is a well-planned step by the government for the people.
10) Lockdown can’t be effective if it is not implemented well.
Set – 2
1) The word ‘Lockdown’ is a political term used for some social cause.
2) Under lockdown, the government orders people to stay inside a closed-door or any safe area.
3) There have been many lockdowns in the history of the world.
4) Sometimes lockdowns are applied in an emergency situation understanding its urgency.
5) There is also a provision of applying lockdown much before the hazardous situation.
6) Emergency lockdown is to decrease the effect of the problem that has reached us.
7) Preventive lockdown is to prevent the situation of hazard.
8) Whether it is preventive or emergency, lockdowns are for the people of that region.
9) A complete lockdown can’t be successful without the cooperation of the people.
10) Lockdown is a legal step, and its violator can be charged or imprisoned.
Set – 3
1) The term lockdown was first introduced in China and it was implemented on 23 January 2020.
2) Countries like Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, France, Germany announced the second phase of lockdown after the second wave of COVID-19.
3) Primary schools are still closed all over the world.
4) Theatres, public places, public gatherings, etc are still banned in many countries in the world.
5) The lockdown had a very bad effect on our economy.
6) The lockdown remained in force in India for over 150 days.
7) The lockdown was implemented safely in 4 to 5 stages in various cities in India.
8) Lockdown played a very important role in fixing our environmental issues.
9) The lockdown itself resulted in a drastic reduction in the pollution rate.
10) Lockdown had both positive and negative effects throughout the world
We hope that the sets above might have helped you a lot. Because the topic is useful for children of all ages, we have provided the sets in very easy language. Also, these sets will help you if you are going to write about Lockdown or deliver a speech on the topic.