Our hands are such parts of the body that come in contact with most outer world. We touch our ears, eyes, nose, etc most frequently. Microorganisms like bacteria and virus may reach inside our body and make us sick. We have created some sets of 10 lines on Hand-Wash below. You can read them and get their benefits.
Ten Lines on Hand Wash
Set – 1
1) Hand-wash is a habit of sanitation and personal hygiene.
2) One should wash his hands to get rid of harmful germs and viruses.
3) We can wash our hands with soap and water.
4) Hand wash keeps us healthy and free from diseases.
5) It is an act of making yourself and surrounding clean.
6) Hand wash becomes very important when it comes to spreading some infectious diseases.
7) we must wash our hands after using the washroom.
8) Ensure to wash your hands before eating food.
9) There is a proper way and steps of handwashing to get benefited.
10) Excess hand-wash may lead to the damage of the skin.
Set – 2
1) Hand wash is recommended for health benefits.
2) We can use any soap or liquid for hand wash.
3) There are also hand sanitizers available in the market for instant hand wash anywhere.
4) A good hand sanitizer should contain at least 60% alcohol.
5) Hand wash is to keep harmful micro-organism away from us.
6) After visiting a Hospital, washing your hands is very important.
7) Washing hands should be a behavioural practice for everyone.
8) We should teach our children to practice hand wash from childhood.
9) For a proper hand wash, the soap should be applied for at least 20 seconds.
10) After washing hands, drying it is equally important.
Set – 3
1) Hand wash is an effective method of cleaning our hands from dirt.
2) It is a good habit and maintains our personal hygiene.
3) We should dry our hands properly after washing.
4) Hand washing every time before making food and eating is very necessary.
5) It is advised to us to wash our hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
6) Hand-washing frequently makes us free from pathogens.
7) It also aids in reducing the spreading of infection.
8) Students must be made aware of washing hands from childhood.
9) The advertisements for different soaps represent the importance of washing hands.
10) We must develop the habit of washing hands to be healthy and disease-free.
Set – 4
1) The action of cleaning hands with soap and water is hand washing.
2) The use of soap in washing helps in getting rid of micro-organisms from the skin.
3) It is very important to wash our hands after using toilets.
4) Washing hands after sneezing or coughing helps to prevent the spread of infection.
5) Hand washing is most effective in preventing digestive and respiratory infections.
6) Hand sanitizers can be used for washing our hands at any place.
7) The composition of sanitizer must include 60% alcohol.
8) Activities related to washing hands in schools are done to inculcate this habit in students.
9) Recently the world has understood its importance because of the Pandemic.
10) Washing Hands at regular intervals has been stated the best way of preventing Covid-19.
So you have come across all the answers to your questions related to hand wash. Hand wash is a good and healthy habit that we should teach our younger. The use of hand sanitizer has become common in now a day, but it was made for those places where water was not easily available. Whatever be the method, hand wash is very important for all.