Knowledge is awareness and understanding about any kind of information, fact, skill etc. Knowledge is gained through experience and observation but there is also another way of gaining knowledge i.e. through teacher. A teacher is a person who gives us knowledge and makes the things clear. There are some other ways from which we can get knowledge; these are by experiments and research.
Knowledge is a tool which changes an ordinary living being into a real human being. By acquiring knowledge, we are able to differentiate what is good and what is bad. Knowledge or skill set can be acquired by practice, experiment and learning through cognitive processes, communication, perception and logic.
Ten Lines on Knowledge in English
We have provided ten lines on knowledge in English. After reading these lines you will know that what is knowledge, how knowledge is gained, which thing supports knowledge, what is the different types of knowledge, how knowledge is understood, by which way knowledge is acquired, why knowledge is important to human being etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. Further it can also be used while writing knowledge is power essay, speech on knowledge is power, few sentences on knowledge etc.
10 Lines on Knowledge – Set 1
1) Knowledge is a very wide concept and has no ending.
2) Knowledge is understanding or awareness of something related to fact.
3) Knowledge refers to the information, facts, skills and wisdom acquired through learning in life.
4) Knowledge is always supported by evidence and proof to decide its correctness.
5) If a statement or fact is not supported by evidence then it is not knowledge.
6) Knowledge is related to theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
7) We gain knowledge through experiments, observation, and discovery with research.
8) Our knowledge comes into practice in our actions and it guides to certain goal of life.
9) Without any knowledge the life of human being is similar to that of animal.
10) Knowledge improves the perception and cognitive ability of person.
We have provided another set of ten lines on knowledge. After going through these lines, you will know that what is the meaning of knowledge, why knowledge is very crucial for us, what every religion tells about knowledge, what is the importance of having knowledge, how knowledge effects our personality, do knowledge vary from individual to individual etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on knowledge and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Knowledge – Set 2
1) Knowledge helps in developing wisdom in life in order to differentiate between right and wrong.
2) Knowledge is based on the theoretical and practical understanding of a subject as knowledge needs backing of evidence.
3) Knowledge is a very crucial aspect of our life as without this we couldn’t have grown up into a civilised society.
4) Some people acquire knowledge by themselves by experience and observation but others need a teacher who can give knowledge.
5) In every religion, the importance of teacher is widely told and those religions say that we must value our teacher greater to god.
6) Knowledge is important for our personal growth and development as our knowledge lasts with us till our life and doesn’t end.
7) In today’s world of stiff competition, the person who has got expertise in profession through knowledge upgrade is more likely to succeed.
8) We must accept that knowledge is a dynamic phenomenon as it keeps on changing, adding and updating itself to remain fresh.
9) Knowledge is important to solve our problems as after acquiring knowledge we think logically and rationally on every issue.
10) Knowledge is neutral because it depends on the person that how is he going to use it either in a positive or negative way.
We have learnt so much by gaining knowledge and we seek knowledge every day. We should know that acquiring knowledge is never ending process and we gain more knowledge through knowledge transfer from one person to another.
Now in today’s world, acquiring knowledge has become an important way to earn money and having a good life. But one thing is certain that knowledge is power and it always benefits us throughout our life.