The relationship of India and other countries has benefitted us in many ways to date; one of them is the relationship of India with Japan which has turned out to be a good deal for Kashi (Varanasi) as well. Long back on 12 Dec 2015 when Japan’s President Shinzo Abe visited Kashi, various deals were signed between Japan and India, one of the deals is the project on the new International Cooperation and Convention Centre “RUDRAKSHA”.
The ideology of naming this centre Rudraksha is somewhere related to Lord Shiva, as Kashi is a symbol of Lord Shiva’s land. Being the largest convention centre in the country Rudraksha is set to be a changer for Kashi's development. Here are some points which can tell you more about Rudraksha:
Ten Lines on International Cooperation and Convention Centre Rudraksha in English
1) Kashi/Varanasi has been gifted with a new box of sweets named Rudraksha.
2) It has been created at the expense of 186 crores.
3) On 14th July 2018 the work for the build-up of this convention centre was started.
4) On 15 July 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated this convention centre.
5) The agreement on this convention centre was signed between Japan and India.
6) When Shinzo Abe president of Japan visited Kashi a deal between India and Japan was done.
7) The design is prepared by the Japanese company ‘Oriental Concentral Global’.
8) The construction of this centre has been done by the Japanese company “Fujita Corporation”.
9) Japan and India combined together to form the project on this convention centre.
10) This convention centre has various features that are attracting the citizens of Varanasi.
1) With the help of Japan, Kashi is a part of a beautiful project known as Rudraksha.
2) This convention centre is the biggest convention centre in India to date.
3) The convention centre enhances the relationship between Japan and India.
4) The rooftop of this convention centre has a design of “Shivling”.
5) The outer surface of this convention centre has 108 Rudraksha embedded in it.
6) The convention centre has facilities like underground parking, advanced features of audio-visual, etc.
7) This convention centre is a two-storey convention centre with a capacity of 1200 people.
8) The convention centre can be used as an auditorium, music concert events, exhibitions, etc.
9) Common people are also allowed to organize functions within this convention centre.
10) Various ministers of Uttar Pradesh and representor of Japan were present at the time of inauguration.
The deal which has done between these two countries, the Japan and India relationship will become stronger after this deal, because this convention centre will represent both culture and tradition of Japan and India. Not only on a cultural aspect but this convention centre will also be a game-changer for economic benefit. The citizens of Kashi will also get the benefit from this convention centre.