“The Heritage City Development and Augmentation Scheme” or “HRIDAY Scheme” has been launched for the development and growth of the old and ancient cities and villages of historical importance in India.
Indian Government is moving forward and working on this subject and wants that the old cities should be developed so that people from India and the world will be attracted towards them. With the development of the cities; there is a chance to give a boost to tourism. This will not only economically profitable for the country but also become a medium of earning for the people living in that cities. For them there is a chance of employment and business establishment for them.
Ten Lines on HRIDAY in English
We have provided below a set of ten lines on HRIDAY- Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana for the benefit of the readers who are exploring about the various government schemes to enhance their knowledge and get benefited after reading these points. The language used here is simple and convincible for the common readers.
School going students from class 1 to 8 will also get benefited by these special facts as they may use these lines in their academic assignments.
These important points can be used in writing short paragraphs, essays, G.K. competitions and in morning speeches.
10 Lines on HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana – Set 1
1) In the first phase of HRIDAY scheme, 12 cities were selected for the development.
2) Ajmer, Amritsar, Gaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi, Amrawati are few of them.
3) The HRIDAY scheme was launched on 21st January, 2015 by the Urban Development Ministry and the Indian Tourism Ministry in the guidance of the P. M. of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
4) Through this scheme the main requirement of the cities had been calculated such as cleanliness, security, electricity, water supply and sanitation etc.
5) A fund of Rs 500 crore is sanctioned by the union government on this scheme.
6) The entire fund has been provided by the central government to the states where the cities belong.
7) A time frame of 27 months has been set for the completion of this project.
8) The expenditure of the city is fixed according to the area and population of the city.
9) The development of these cities not only attracts tourists but also open more avenues for employment for the people living in those areas.
10) In 2018, the government had passed a budget of 421.27 crore of which 241.26 crore has been released.
In another set of ten lines on HRIDAY- Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana, we bestowed some special and elaborate facts about this scheme that will make our country more famous among the tourists who will motivate other tourists to visit these places because of their scenic beauty and modern facilities.
These special points will give help to senior students in knowing about this scheme and will become helpful in assigning the tasks given by their school teachers. They may include these important lines as a source in their articles and other form of writings. Hope you will appreciate this information and explore more schemes launched by the government on our website.
10 Lines on HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana – Set 2
1) Under HRIDAY Scheme, projects will be prepared in the development of basic facilities for heritage conservation.
2) In these projects, Monuments, Ghats, Temples etc. will be restored.
3) To revitalize some intangible properties and to clean up those heritage places, facilities for public transport and road development services are also included.
4) Projects will be completed over a period of 4 years under HRIDAY Yojana.
5) Ajmer, Amravati, Amritsar, Badami, Dwarka, Gaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi, Velankani and Warangal are included under this scheme.
6) Planning and implementation will be done for the development of temples, Ghats and monuments.
7) Arrangements will be made for the development of basic services in the main areas of historical cities.
8) The heritage sites can be added to the unique character of the cities by providing preservation and rejuvenation so that the tourists do not face any difficulty in traveling these places.
9) New technologies will be built and facilities will be provided to improve public facilities such as toilets, water taps, street lights for tourism facilities.
10) This growth project will bring more global tourism in India and due to this better tourism system in India and will increase the income in tourism sector.
The HRIDAY Scheme will give the tourists more convenience in visiting these famous places so more and more tourists will visit these places; as these places are not only religious but also an emblem of Indian tradition and heritage. The improvement of facilities will make the natives of these cities more conscious about cleanliness and they will leave their old habits and will start living in a new way.