Hazrat Ali was born in Kaaba in the Mecca, Saudi Arabia. He is considered as the most respected and pioneer person who spread the teachings of Islam and sayings of Prophet Mohammad to the world. He was the fourth caliph declared by Prophet Mohammad.
Hazrat Ali was cousin of Prophet Mohammad as well was son-in-law as he married Prophet Mohammad’s daughter, Fatimah and he is considered as first imam of Islamic world.
Hazrat Ali’s full name was Ali ibn Abi Talib and he was born to Abu Talib and Fatimah bint Asad as his parents in the month of 13th Rajab, the seventh month of Islamic calendar.
The day is celebrated with great devotion and enthusiasm in the Muslim community and people visit mosques to offer prayers on the occasion.
Ten Lines on Hazrat Ali’s Birthday in English
We have provided ten lines on Hazrat Ali’s birthday in English for class 3, class 4, class 5 and class 6. After reading these lines you will know as when is Hazrat Ali’s birthday, when Hazrat Ali was born, whose successor Hazrat Ali was, when Hazrat Ali was born, how Hazrat Ali is respected in the Muslim world, how the birthday of Hazrat Ali is celebrated etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will support your essays on Hazrat Ali’s birthday as well as related topics like facts on Hazrat Ali’s birthday, Hazrat Ali’s biography, Hazrat Ali’s birthday in India or few lines on Hazrat Ali’s birthday etc.
10 Lines on Hazrat Ali’s Birthday – Set 1
1) Hazrat Ali or simply known as ‘Ali’ was the fourth caliph from 656 CE to 661 CE.
2) He was the successor as well as son in law of Prophet Mohammad.
3) Hazrat Ali was born on 15th September 601 CE and died on 26th January 661 CE.
4) He was born on the 13th Rajab, i.e. seventh month of the Islamic calendar.
5) Hazrat Ali was the first person who had accepted Islam and believed as first Muslim.
6) He fought many battles for the Muslim community and was highly respected.
7) Birthday of Hazrat Ali is celebrated with much honour and enthusiasm by the Muslims.
8) The shrine of Hazrat Ali located in Afghanistan is known as Mazar-i-Sharif.
9) Qawwalis could be heard from the mosque premises as well in the Muslim households.
10) Prayers are organised in the mosques and teachings of Ali and Quran are shared with people.
We have provided another set of ten points on Hazrat Ali’s birthday for class 9, class 10, class 11 and class 12. After going through these points, you will find that who were the parents of Hazrat Ali, what was the full name of Hazrat Ali, with whom Hazrat Ali married, where Hazrat Ali was born, why Hazrat Ali is respected, what is the significance of Hazrat Ali’s birthday etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on Hazrat Ali’s birthday and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Hazrat Ali’s Birthday – Set 2
1) Hazrat Ali was the fourth caliph after Prophet Mohammad and also his son-in-law.
2) Hazrat Ali’s full name was ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib’ who was born on 15th September in 601 CE or 13th Rajab of Islamic calendar inside holy Kaaba, Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
3) He was the son of Abu Talib and Fatimah bint Assad and cousin of Prophet Mohammad.
4) Hazrat Ali will always be respected for his knowledge, courage, firm faith on Islam and his generosity towards his enemies also.
5) He fought many battles for the Muslim community and is respected as the pioneers who spread the teachings of Islam and unique message in whole world.
6) Hazrat Ali protected Mohammad from an early age and he was appointed as the fourth caliph in 656 CE after Uthman bin Affan’s assassination.
7) Hazrat Ali died on 21st Ramadan on 226th January 661 CE at the great mosque at Kufa, Iraq and later on buried at Imam Ali mosque at Najaf, Iraq.
8) The birthday of Hazrat Ali is celebrated by the Shia as well as Sunni denominations of Islam and houses and mosques are decorated with lights and flowers.
9) While the Sunni Muslims consider Hazrat Ali as the fourth and last caliph of Islam, Shia considers him as the first imam after Prophet Mohammad.
10) Since Hazrat Ali was born in Kaaba, several Shia Muslims celebrate the birthday of Hazrat Ali as the Father’s Day.
Hazrat Ali is considered by the Muslims as their true representative who defined Islam and spread its teachings to the world. In a nutshell, Hazrat Ali lived only for Islam as well died for Islam. His generosity upon his enemies made him a great leader as well as a great caliph of Islam. On the occasion of Hazrat Ali’s birthday, people go to their nearby mosque to offer Namaz and seek the blessings of Hazrat Ali by remembering him by heart.