Global warming is a term used to describe the rise in the average temperature of the earth. Earth’s average temperature includes its environmental temperature, surface temperature, as well as oceanic temperature. Due to some human-generated causes, the average temperature of the earth is on the rise and will soon reach a point of no return if not addressed adequately.
Ten Lines on Global Warming Solutions in English
Some sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Global Warming Solutions are given below for the Students of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Language is kept very simple for easiness of everyone, let’s start reading:
10 Lines on Global Warming Solutions
1) ‘Global warming’ is continuous heating of earth’s surface above the average temperature of 15.
2) We need stronger policies towards reducing industrial pollution.
3) It also needs to control greenhouse gases produced as by-products.
4) We can discourage the use of fossil fuels to stop Global Warming.
5) Avoiding deforestation and planting new trees is a solution to the problem.
6) Use of natural fertilizers instead of chemical fertilizers and pesticides is also an option for us.
7) Implementation of effective collection and disposal mechanism for waste can help us a lot.
8) Mode of transport based on electricity mainly batteries can reduce the risk of Global Warming.
9) The use of solar power derived equipment will reduce the demand for coal, thereby reducing their carbon footprint.
10) We should discourage the use of plastic as its production as well as dumping releases potent greenhouse gases.
10 Lines and Sentences on Global Warming Solutions
1) Avoid burning of fossil releases Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere.
2) Avoid using vehicles for shorter distances and ensure regular tuning and service of vehicles.
3) Promotion and usage of environment-friendly vehicles like electric cars and bikes.
4) Using renewable sources of energy like Solar, Water and Wind can also help.
5) Starting reforestation and development of micro forests on wasteland will be a great tool to fight the problem.
6) Ban cutting of trees and stop deforestation to avoid Global Warming.
7) Avoid fossil fuel power plants and use Wind or Water turbines to produce electricity.
8) Proper waste management helps reducing Methane emission, one of the most potent greenhouse gases.
9) Avoid wastage of electricity and use power-efficient equipment and devices like LED and CFL bulbs.
10) Spreading awareness, reuse, recycle etc. are few solutions to global warming.
5 Lines on Global Warming Solutions
1) Planting trees can control global warming.
2) Controlling air pollution can help in resisting global warming.
3) Using less fossil fuel can prevent global warming.
4) Using more and more eco-friendly products can resist global warming.
5) Government and organizations should promote several awareness campaigns.
20 Lines on Global Warming Solutions
1) The first step towards reducing global warming is reducing the production of heat-trapping greenhouse gases.
2) Reducing industrialization and urbanization would be helpful to bring down global warming.
3) Cutting down on consumption of fossil fuels will reduce global warming.
4) Reduce the use of conventional vehicles and go for alternatives like electric and solar-powered vehicles.
5) Stop deforestation for making way to industries and urban settlements.
6) Devise a plan in which there will be negligible damage to the environment while constructing human settlements.
7) Collective efforts by governments across the world to reduce global warming are necessary.
8) The government should focus on forming and implementing new policies to eliminate global warming.
9) We need to have a technological and behavioural change to put global warming under control.
10) We also have to change the way we perceive and use energy if we want to reduce global warming.
11) To reduce global warming, we must first eliminate the causes leading to global warming.
12) Taking steps to reduce Carbon Dioxide the greenhouse gas’ production will curtail global warming.
13) The participation of every individual is important to reduce the problem of Global Warming.
14) Controlling greenhouse gas emission is critical for eliminating global warming.
15) Planting trees and restoring the green cover, in whatever way we can, will help reduce global warming.
16) Restoring forests will bring down the atmospheric content of Carbon dioxide (CO2), resulting in reduced global warming.
17) Cutting down on electricity usage is also a genuine step towards reducing global warming.
18) The solution to global warming begins in our houses, offices and other establishments.
19) Power your buildings with renewable sources of energy to reduce global warming.
20) Buying only energy-efficient equipment is also an easy way to reduce global warming.
Global warming is a matter of immediate concern for human society as it threatens its existence and resources on which it survives. Apart from humans, global warming is also a threat to the existence of other living forms and as well as the earth itself. The appropriate steps at the right time are very important to reduce the effects of global warming. The contribution of every individual is valuable.