Since India is heading towards its 75th Independence Day, we must acknowledge the contributions made by those who sacrificed their everything for the freedom of the country. Freedom fighters of India are great Inspiration and we always respect them. We must understand their movements and how much they fought day and night to get rid of Britishers from the country.
Ten Lines on Freedom Fighters of India in English
It is important to know which freedom fighter contributed in what way and in that context here are 10 lines to tell the same.
1) Freedom fighters are brave people who gave their valuable contribution and sacrificed their lives in the freedom struggle of India.
2) They also sacrificed their families and everything for the country’s freedom from British rule.
3) Some of the freedom fighters are Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, etc.
4) They organized different protests and movements to oppose Britishers.
5) The Indian constitution asks to respect the ideas of freedom fighters of India.
6) The fight for freedom was started in the year 1857 by a freedom fighter, Mangal Pandey.
7) The rise of freedom struggle took a rise in the 20th century.
8) Mahatma Gandhi led different movements like Non-Cooperation Movement, Satyagraha and Quit India Movement.
9) Subhash Chandra Bose formed “Azad Hind Fauj” to tackle Britishers.
10) Bhagat Singh exploded a bomb in Parliament to make Britishers feel afraid.
Watch it on YouTube : 10 Lines on Freedom Fighters in English
1) The struggle for freedom by freedom fighters led to end the of colonial rule.
2) Freedom fighters gave strength and boosted countrymen to come together and fight for independence.
3) Some freedom fighters like Ramprasad Bismil, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, etc remained unsung.
4) Ramprasad Bismil and his mates stole a train of Britishers which carried money.
5) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is known for his heroic contribution in Bardoli Satyagraha.
6) India’s women freedom fighters hold a special place in making India free.
7) Rani Laxmibai, Sarojini Naidu, Kasturba Gandhi are some of them.
8) Rani Laxmibai fought bravely in the rebellion of 1857.
9) Kasturba Gandhi used to take place of Mahatma Gandhi in his absence and led the freedom struggle.
10) These freedom fighters led to free India on 15th August 1947.
The freedom struggle of India was a long chapter in India’s freedom. The freedom fighters are the reason behind our fresh and independent breathe. We respect our freedom fighters and in India always cherish the ideas of freedom. It must be the responsibility of every citizen to thank our freedom fighters.