In a society like India, where a large number of people belonging to different communities live together, it is very important to maintain communal harmony. If you don't have any idea about 'Communal Harmony', you should check the sets of 10 lines that we have created for you, you can find them below.
Ten Lines on Communal Harmony
1) Love, affection and fraternity among people irrespective of their religion bring communal harmony.
2) Constitution of India endorses communal harmony as the basic right and the fundamental duty of every citizen.
3) Communal harmony is the great nature of India, where diverse religions and people with different religious beliefs co-exist.
4) Communal harmony is a requirement for internal peace, security, growth and development.
5) India is a vast country where people, in spite of, practising different religions live with fraternity and togetherness.
6) The rich tradition of tolerance, the feeling of togetherness and assimilation has kept the identity of our country intact.
7) Communal harmony depends on the theme of ‘Unity in Diversity’.
8) Another force driving the communal harmony is secularism.
9) Communal harmony prevents any kind of discriminations among religions and its practitioners.
10) 20th August of every year, as ‘Sadbhawna Diwas’, is dedicated to spreading communal harmony among people.
1) India is the only country in this world where all the prime religions and followers live together peacefully.
2) We celebrate all the festivals of different religions, like Holi, Diwali, Eid, Gurunanak Jayanti or Christmas with full zeal and zest.
3) Now, we can see that communal harmony is facing challenges, sometimes by religious hatred, communal violence or communal tension turning into riots.
4) India had faced many incidents of communal violence, but the communal harmony of the people had helped to extinguish the hatred every time.
5) Sometimes, these threats are politically motivated, resulting in communal polarization of votes to the political parties.
6) The youth of India becomes easy prey of these political parties; they use them accordingly to provoke religious tensions.
7) In today’s time, social media is also playing an active role in provoking religious feelings among all, but as a responsible citizen, we should not believe such fake news or videos.
8) Some other threats to communal harmony are provincialism, economic differences, unemployment, lack of national character etc.
9) Enemy countries, who don’t want to see India prosper, also try to ignite violence in different parts of the country.
10) To curb violence and other menace, government agencies as well as we, the people, will have to make several efforts towards strengthening communal harmony.
1) Communal Harmony is living together of people of different gender, religion, caste etc.
2) Communal Harmony is necessary, where a wide range of a group of people live.
3) Communal Harmony exists, only when people live with peace and harmony.
4) Communal Harmony is an important factor for a nation to grow constantly.
5) The efforts for maintaining communal harmony are taking part for a long time.
6) Communal Harmony is helpful in the social, physical and mental development of people.
7) Communal Harmony is there where all the religions get equal rights and respect.
8) There should be no distinct laws for different religions as it creates fraction.
9) It is the responsibility of the government and people to maintain communal harmony.
10) The native people are more responsible than the government to lead communal harmony.
1) Communal Harmony is about respecting other’s religion, gender, caste etc. equally.
2) Communal Harmony is a need for the peace and development of a nation.
3) A country like India, with numerous religions, strongly needs communal harmony among its people.
4) Thinking about the development of all, irrespective to their differences, is Communal Harmony.
5) Communal Harmony spreads brotherhood, unity and integrity among people.
6) Every single citizen is equally responsible for maintaining communal harmony.
7) To harm a nation, the enemy first strikes on its Communal Harmony.
8) Communal Harmony can be a tool to make the nation stronger.
9) Communal Harmony, despite many differences, is the most beautiful side of a nation.
10) Communal Harmony serves its best with having no adverse effect.
Communal harmony depends on the different factors, namely, national integration, secularism, togetherness, fraternity etc. If anyone of these factors gets disappeared, it will create hurdles in communal harmony, resulting in an imbalance in the growth and development of India. Communal harmony is essential for internal peace and security of India, and everyone must try to keep this alive and intact.