Children's Day is such a festival of Indian calendar that the children wait most eagerly. It is a kind of festival of children for children. It is a very important topic on which you may be to write an essay or deliver a speech someday. Let's have glimpses of it through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Children’s Day in English
Children and students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 can find here 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Children’s Day in very easy and simple language to get some help in their studies.
10 Lines on Children’s Day
1) The first celebration of Children's Day had happened on 2nd Sunday of June in 1857 in a Church in Massachusetts.
2) Many Countries celebrate Children Day on June 1, coinciding with International Day for Protection of children.
3) India celebrates its Children’s Day/Bal Divas on 14th November since 1964.
4) Before the death of Nehru, we celebrated Children’s Day on November 20 as Universal Children’s Day.
5) On the day, the nation pays tribute to Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru for his contribution in India.
6) Children from different sections get special treatment and honour.
7) People distribute sweets and stationery among underprivileged children.
8) Government announces various welfare schemes for Children.
9) Many social activists and NGOs reach the slum Children distributing necessities and informing them about welfare schemes.
10) Children participate in various programmes and get awards.
10 Lines and Sentences on Children’s Day
1) Children’s day in India falls on 14 November.
2) It is the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first prime minister of the Republic of India.
3) Pandit Nehru loved to spend free time with children.
4) The day is to spread awareness about children rights & welfare.
5) The Universal Children’s Day is different from the Children’s Day in India.
6) Schools and colleges across the country organize many cultural programmes to mark the celebration.
7) Children get award recognizing their talent and capabilities.
8) The distribution of gifts and chocolates among children is an important tradition of the day.
9) Many NGOs visit orphanages and celebrate the day with the children there.
10) Children’s Day is a fun day with a message of spreading child rights, health and welfare.
10 Sentences on Children’s Day
1) Children's Day is a day of enjoyment for children.
2) It is a day for students to enjoy, celebrate and learn the values of their cultures.
3) The day is very important for children to teach them morals and good teachings.
4) It is also a good day to tell students about their fundamental rights.
5) On the day, many School, colleges and Institutions distribute chocolates and sweets among the students.
6) Children participate in various fun activities and enjoy all day.
7) The date of Children's Day in India has shifted from 20th November to 14th November.
8) The celebration of the day revolves around educating the children of the nation.
9) The learned children can bring a bright future of the nation.
10) While celebrating Children's Day, we should take into consideration each child of society.
5 Lines on Children’s Day
1) In India, Children's day is celebrated on 14th of November every year.
2) It commemorates the birth of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
3) Children's day is celebrated to fill the kids with joy and enthusiasm.
4) Schools and colleges organize various programmes to commemorate this day.
5) It reminds us love and care of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru towards the children.
20 Lines on Children’s Day
1) Children's Day in India is also famous as 'Bal Divas'.
2) Pandit Nehru was also famous as Chacha Nehru.
3) Pandit Nehru always believed that children are the future of a nation, and they should have their rights and freedom.
4) He once said that “Children of today will make the India of tomorrow and the way we nurture them will determine the country’s future”.
5) Many parents celebrate Children's Day by teaching their children good habits.
6) Google celebrated Children’s Day 2018 with a Doodle on space exploration.
7) Members of all political parties pay tribute to Jawaharlal Nehru at Shanti Van, New Delhi.
8) Children’s Day is a day for the children to shower with gifts and blessings by everyone.
9) Schools organise many ceremonies and cultural festivals.
10) Children’s Day is a way to work on the upliftment of the children from the web of child labour and bring them back to the mainstream of society.
11) Children's Day is a celebration of innocence and truthfulness of children.
12) On the children, Schools and colleges provide children with one day leave from the regular study.
13) This is perhaps the festival children wait most eagerly and want to celebrate it all day.
14) Children install shops of various good in their school as a part of the celebration.
15) They also take part in speech competitions and dramas in our schools.
16) Teacher shares the teachings of Chacha Nehru on Children’s Day.
17) We pay tribute to Chacha Nehru and follow his teachings.
18) Children decorate their school with flowers, colourful balloons and lights on this Day.
19) Many people prefer to celebrate the day with poor children.
20) We celebrate Children’s Day with happiness and joy.
Children’s Day is the most important festival of India aimed at the protection and welfare of her children. The celebration increases the coordination among Children from different sections of society and reduces the psychological differences.