According to the need of the people, the Indian government launches many schemes from time to time like Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, Ujjwala Yojana, etc. These schemes are mainly for making the life of people easier. One of them is 'Atal Pension Yojana'. It is time for us to read about 'Atal Pension Yojana' in detail through the sets of 10 lines below. So let's begin.
Ten Lines on Atal Pension Yojana
1) The Atal Pension Yojana has been launched by the Government of India.
2) The government has launched this scheme in place of the former NDA government's Swavalamban Scheme.
3) The scheme is being implemented by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
4) Anyone between the age of 18 and 40 can join the Atal Pension Scheme.
5) The government has made a clear policy to deposit a sum of amount every month according to the age and the pension she/he wants to receive every month.
6) The person will have to deposit pension premiums every month till the age of 60 years.
7) The pension amount will start getting monthly pension after the age of 60 years.
8) The government will also contribute 50% of the deposit or a maximum of ₹ 1000 per year in the account of the person.
9) These contributions by the government will be given only to the account holder who does not pay income tax.
10) The banks and institutions that were working for the NPS scheme have been authorized to open accounts under the Atal Pension Yojana.
1) Atal Pension Yojana scheme was launched by the Indian P.M. Narendra Modi on 9th May 2015 from Kolkata.
2) It is a very beneficial scheme for those people who have no security in their current job.
3) By investing in APY, one can get regular income every month after retirement until her/his death.
4) The biggest feature of the APY is that it continues to benefit the nominee if there is premature death.
5) Just by investing a meagre amount every year, you can get a lifetime pension after your retirement from the job.
6) Any Indian citizen is eligible to start investing in the Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
7) The person must have a bank account to nominate in the Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
8) It is also necessary to link your Aadhaar card to open an APY account.
9) Only he will benefit from the Atal Pension Scheme (APY) who is outside the income tax slab.
10) If a person joins the Atal Pension Yojana (APY) at the age of 18, then he will have to invest 210 rupees every month.
So we can say that the 'Atal Pension Yojana' is like income even after retirement and the age of 60. It is a very beneficial scheme for people working in a private firm. The scheme has shown a major change in the economy of the nation and also has succeeded in changing the mindset of the people.