According to the need of the people, the Indian government launches many schemes from time to time like Pradhan Mantri Kaushal VikasYojana, KanyaVidyaDhanYojana, Ujjwala Yojana, etc. These schemes are mainly for making the life of people easier. One of them is 'Atal Pension Yojana'. It is time for us to read about 'Atal Pension Yojana' in detail through the sets of 10 lines below. So let's begin.
Ten Lines on Atal Pension Yojana
Set – 1
1) Atal Pension Yojana was launched by the Government of India on 9 May 2015.
2) With the scheme, the government has focused on elderly citizens in India.
3) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority administers this welfare scheme of the government.
4) Under the scheme, the senior citizens get from Rs 1000 to 5000 per month.
5) The pension is transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
6) Only the people between the ages of 18 to 40 can avail of the scheme.
7) In the scheme, the central government also contributes 50%.
8) Those who have joined the ‘Swavalamban Scheme’ of the government will be transferred to this scheme.
9) To avail the benefits, the beneficiary will need to pay a monthly amount regularly to a certain age.
10) It is old age support to the senior citizens in India.
Set – 2
1) The Atal Pension Yojana is for the people of unorganised sectors.
2) The one who is not paying income tax or has not enrolled any government scheme can take this scheme.
3) The pension is transferrable to any bank account.
4) The Atal Pension Yojana is re-launching of National Pension Scheme.
5) If the beneficiary stops paying a monthly payment, his/her account will be suspended or closed.
6) The scheme holder can opt to stop the scheme for him before attaining the age of 60.
7) Under Atal Pension Yojana, the beneficiary should link his/her account with Aadhar.
8) The account holder has to pay a definite sum by the age of 60.
9) He/she can have the benefit after having the age of 60.
10) Atal Pension Yojana has benefitted a large mass of the population in India.
So we can say that the 'Atal Pension Yojana' is like income even after retirement and the age of 60. It is a very beneficial scheme for people working in a private firm. The scheme has shown a major change in the economy of the nation and also has succeeded in changing the mindset of the people.