There are different types of creatures available in nature with their specific characteristics. Every creature and its species have their share of importance. Among all of them, the vastest and the still mysterious living zone is aquatic life. There is a lot to know about aquatic life that you can have through the sets of 10 lines below. So you must go and check them right now.
Ten Lines on Aquatic Animals in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Aquatic Animals for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
10 Lines on Aquatic Animals
1) Animals that live in water for most of their lifetime are the aquatic animals.
2) Animals living in ponds, lakes, rivers etc. are the freshwater animals and those in seas or oceans are marine animals.
3) Aquatic animals take oxygen from air or use their organs to absorb oxygen dissolved in water.
4) Some animals use their gills for breathing, whereas some breathe with the help of their lungs.
5) The increasing pollution has highly affected aquatic animals and made them on the verge of extinction.
6) The consumption of aquatic animals by human beings has also endangered the aquatic animal species.
7) The ‘Amazon River Dolphin’ has the most diverse diet consisting of 53 species of fish.
8) The ‘Ganges River Dolphin’ is the national aquatic animal of India.
9) The ‘Ganges Shark’ is an endangered species, found in the waters of Ganga and Brahmaputra.
10) The ‘Mugger Crocodile’ is one of the three crocodiles found in the Indian subcontinent.
10 Lines and Sentences on Aquatic Animals
1) Aquatic animals survive and breed in the water bodies, like river, lakes seas and oceans.
2) Farming of fishes, algae, and other organisms for consumption as well as for commercial purpose is the ‘Aquaculture’.
3) Around 50% of production and farming of aquatic animals for consumption comes from aquaculture.
4) 90% of farming of aquatic animals happens in the ‘Asia-Pacific Region’.
5) Aquatic animals are much prone to extinction because of the fragility in their environment.
6) Increase in the production of trade and consumption of aquatic animals is leading to various challenges for the aquatic life.
7) Aquatic biodiversity is very much essential for the environment as well as for the survival of the human race.
8) People, living in coastal areas, are largely dependent on the aquatic animals for food and livelihood.
9) The pollution from oil refineries, industrial dump and global warming has highly damaged the aquatic life in recent times.
10) World Communities has taken many steps to conserve aquatic animals.
5 Lines on Aquatic Animals
1) Aquatic animals live in water.
2) Fish, crocodiles, etc are aquatic animals.
3) They can be found in lakes, rivers, etc.
4) Water pollution is harming aquatic animals.
5) They support human livelihood.
20 Lines on Aquatic Animals
1) Aquatic animals are also popular as the ‘Marine animals’.
2) Apart from food, aquatic animals are the source of many medicines too.
3) The research has shown that the variety of life underwater is more than that on the land.
4) Different aquatic animals have different capacity to scale the depth of the water body.
5) Aquatic animals have great importance, and they contribute a lot to maintain the food chain.
6) Different aquatic animals are penguin, octopus, seals, whales, dolphins and many others.
7) More than 2 lakh species of aquatic animals have discovered till now.
8) We have explored only 5% of the aquatic world.
9) Many aquatic animals are still a mystery for human.
10) Many known aquatic species have been surviving for many years before Dinosaurs.
11) Many Aquatic animals live underwater as well as on land too.
12) Aquatic animals are the vastest in the term of diversity.
13) The aquatic animals can be both vertebrate and invertebrate.
14) Many aquatic animals need air for oxygen and are the ‘Air Breathing Aquatic Animal’.
15) Aquatic animals are a great authorisation of important nutrients for human.
16) Aquatic animals like fishes are the main source of income and livelihood for many families.
17) Aquatic animals are a source of food, so they help in growing International trade.
18) The aquatic animals greatly help to maintain the biodiversity around us.
19) Water pollution creates an obstacle for aquatic animals to survive in their zone.
20) We must avoid using plastic to let them live freely and assuredly.
The aquatic animals are a part and a parcel of the ecosystem. They play an equally important role in keeping the environment safe and healthy. To protect our ecosystem, we must not do any damage to them and try to preserve them. If we put our constant efforts to improve the ecosystem, it will be fruitful not only for ourselves but also for other living beings.