In ancient times, people do not have any means to travel from one place to another place. They walk for many days and many hours to reach their destinations. Thereafter, different means of transportation come into play. Some can travel through water, some can run on roads, some can travel through tracks, whereas some are designed to fly in the air. Aeroplane or sometimes referred to as Airplane allow us to reach our destination by travelling through the sky.
Ten Lines on Airplane in English
Here, I’m providing ten lines on Aeroplane in form of sets. This could be helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3 and 4. Hope you will like these sets.
1) Aeroplane is a mode of aerial transportation.
2) It is one of the fastest transportations in the world till now.
3) In 1903, the Wright brothers invented the airplane.
4) On 17 December 1903, they flew the first Aeroplane named “Wright Flyer”.
5) Aviation Kerosene (QAV-1) is used as fuel globally in aircraft.
6) It is mainly used to carry people and goods over long distances.
7) The thrust of the turbojet engine is used to move the airplanes.
8) An Aeroplane has wings, landing gears, stabilizer (tail), fuselage (body) and engines.
9) Airplanes are of different shapes and sizes.
10) The travelling cost of aeroplanes is quite higher than other modes of transport.
1) The passenger aeroplane has an average speed of 575 mph.
2) Airports are built to operate the aeroplanes.
3) The wings and tails are used to manage the turning, landing, lifting and stability of the airplanes.
4) Aeroplane is flown by a ‘Pilot’ and Assistant Pilot’.
5) The places where aeroplanes are kept are called ‘Hangars’.
6) Special paths known as ‘runways’ are built for proper takeoff and landing of aeroplanes.
7) The passenger airplanes have approx 100 to 800 passenger according to their capacity and sizes.
8) Some aeroplanes are owned by the Government whereas some are managed by private bodies.
9) Sitting arrangement of aeroplanes are categorized into different classes according to comfort and capacity.
10) Aeroplanes are somehow responsible for polluting the environment.
Travelling in aeroplanes will serve you a new and different experience than all the existed transportation modes. However, due to its very high speed, the long-distance seems shorter. People can book their tickets online. Many people prefer travelling in aeroplanes to save their precious time.
I hope the above given 10 Points on Aeroplane will be easily understandable by the students.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Aeroplane
Ans. The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA), Delhi is the largest airport in India.
Ans. The Airport of Trichy, Tamil Nadu is the smallest airport in India.
Ans. Sarla Thukral (8 August 1924- 15 March 2008) was the first Indian lady pilot to fly Gypsy Moth aircraft.