There are many events from the history of India, which completely changed the fate of its people. They hold great importance for every Indian that is why we have dedicated a day to honour the person related to that event. One such day is 'Vidyarthi Diwas', and you can read in detail about it.
Ten Lines on Vidyarthi Diwas
1) Vidyarthi Diwas comes on 07th November every year.
2) It was the day in Indian history when Dr. Ambedkar had taken admission in School.
3) It was on 7th November 1900 when Babasaheb took admission to Pratapsingh High School, Satara in Maharashtra.
4) The Education Department of Maharashtra decided on 27th October 2017 to celebrate Vidyarthi Diwas in the state.
5) The name of Babasaheb mentioned in the school’s register was Bhiva Ramji Ambedkar.
6) The register in which Babasaheb name has written is now a historical document and still preserved by the school administration.
7) There are various cultural programmes held in the state on the day.
8) Schools organise quiz, essay and speech competitions and distribute prizes to the winners.
9) Not to confuse with the ‘World Students Day’ celebrated on 15th October every year.
10) Vidyarthi Diwas tells us that education helps in building the nation and students play a vital role in its development.
1) Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar took admission in school on 07th November 1900.
2) Vidyarthi Diwas is a commemoration of the important day.
3) The school administration has still preserved the sign of Babasaheb against the admission number 1914.
4) This day reminds students that education is the only way of development.
5) The day is the first step taken by Babasaheb towards the building of the nation.
6) This day also commemorates the struggle and sacrifices of Babasaheb Ambedkar in attaining education.
7) Education helped Babasaheb to fight against the casteism and untouchability and to uproot it from India.
8) It was the light of education which helped Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar to contribute to the development of the nation.
9) Schools organize various essay competition, poems, and speeches on the life of Dr. Ambedkar on this occasion.
10) Vidyarthi Diwas helps students in getting inspiration on how education can change their life and add to the development of the country.
Set - 3
1) Vidyarthi Divas is observed every year on 7th November in the state of Maharashtra.
2) This day signifies the first day of schooling of Bhimrao Ambedkar in 1900.
3) This day is celebrated as Vidyarthi Divas after the decision of the Maharashtra Government on 27 November 2017.
4) Vidyarthi Divas is the day of celebration in every school in the entire state.
5) Various activities like speech, quiz, debates, etc. dedicated to the life of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar are organized by different schools.
6) The motive of celebrating the first day of schooling of Bhimrao Ambedkar is to make students step forward for education.
7) Achievements of Bhimrao Ambedkar in his life clearly depict the fruit of attaining education.
8) Bhimrao Ambedkar was able to light the torch of knowledge because of his education.
9) He was regarded as one of the highly educated personalities of India.
10) The day highlights the importance of education by memorizing the student life of B.R. Ambedkar.
Set - 4
1) The commemoration of Vidyarthi Divas in Maharashtra takes place annually on 7th November.
2) The day is celebrated to make students realize the importance of education in life.
3) This was the day when B.R. Ambedkar stepped to school for the first time in his life.
4) He took admission to Government High school located in Satara, Maharashtra in 1900.
5) His entry into the school for the first time was in the English subject class.
6) His name in the school records is found to be Bhiva Ramji Ambedkar.
7) The school has safely preserved the records of his schooling and signature in the register.
8) Education played a major role in the life of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
9) It gave him strength and confidence to raise his voice against several prevailing issues in society.
10) Vidyarthi Divas could not be celebrated in 2020 because of the critical condition of Maharashtra due to Covid-19.
Vidyarthi Diwas is mainly a festival of Maharashtra, but the light of the celebration enlightens the life of all the students irrespective of their caste, creed, or religion. This day spreads the message, that how education is helping to change our societies, and in turn, adding to the overall development of the country.