Peoples are all around the world. Some live in their country while some migrate to other countries for different purposes. But it is a moment of pride when people of our country are doing great jobs in foreign countries. One such pride moment is from Britain. An Indian inherited man is taking the position of prime minister in the UK. Let us discover more about him.
Ten Lines on Rishi Sunak in English
Here, I’m presenting ten lines on Rishi Sunak in English in the form of different sets. This topic is useful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and others who want to know facts about Rishi Sunak in English in very short time. These lines will help everyone to know Rishi Sunak in depth.
10 Lines on Rishi Sunak
1) Rishi Sunak is a famous British politician.
2) On 12 May 1980, Rishi Sunak was born in Southampton, England.
3) His father is Yashvir and his mother is Usha Sunak.
4) His parents are Punjabi Indians who migrated to Britain.
5) In 2001, he went to Oxford and studied PPE at Lincoln College.
6) After his studies, he worked at Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004.
7) He also worked at a Hedge fund and became a partner in 2006.
8) He also served as a director in Catamaran ventures, an investment firm.
9) Since 2015, he has been the MP for the district of Richmond (Yorks).
10) In 2022, he is elected as Britain’s prime minister.
10 Lines and Sentences on Rishi Sunak
1) Rishi Sunak will become Britain's third prime minister of the year 2022.
2) Rishi defeated Wendy Morton to become a conservative candidate for Richmond (Yorks).
3) He won the 2015 election for Member of Parliament with 19,550 (36.2%) votes.
4) Sunak voted for Boris Johnson to lead the Conservative Party in 2019.
5) He was also appointed as a member of the Privy Council.
6) He is married to Akshata Murti, daughter of N.R Narayana Murty.
7) Rishi and his wife have two daughters.
8) Sunak and his wife have a combined wealth of 730 million.
9) Rishi and his wife is the 222nd richest person in Britain.
10) Sunak is the first politician on the front line to get on the rich list.
5 Lines on Rishi Sunak
1) Rishi Sunak is an active politician in Britain.
2) He is the Britain’s third PM of the year 2022.
3) King Charles appointed Rishi Sunak as the new PM.
4) He is marked as the 222nd richest man in the Britain.
5) Rishi is the first non-white prime minister.
20 Lines on Rishi Sunak
1) Rishi Sunak is a native of England born in Southampton.
2) His grandparents were from India.
3) Rishi is the eldest of three siblings.
4) Cricket and horse riding is the major area of interest for Rishi sunak.
5) He is a fan of coca cola and is a teetotaler (non-drinker).
6) Sunak went to Winchester College and studied Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE).
7) The 42-year-old also got his MBA from Stanford University in 2006 as a Fulbright Scholar.
8) He entered politics in 2014 by defeating Wendy Morton.
9) He was on the Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs Select Committee from 2015 to 2017.
10) On March 11, 2020, Sunak presented his first budget.
11) Sunak stepped down as chancellor on July 5, 2022, just after Sajid Javid stepped down as health secretary.
12) On Tuesday, 25 October 2022 Sunak became prime minister of Britain.
13) Sunak will be the first Prime Minister who didn’t follow Christianity.
14) He takes over for Liz Truss, who quit after only 44 days on the job.
15) The appointment of Mr. Sunak has been the subject of much discussion in India.
16) On October 25, 2022, King Charles III appointed Sunak as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
17) Sunak is a Hindu, and he used the Bhagavad Gita to take his oath as an MP at the House of Commons.
18) Sunak is the first non-white Prime Minister.
19) After William Pitt the younger, Sunak is the youngest Prime Minister.
20) After Rishi Sunak won the race to be the next British prime minister, world leaders has a lot to say about it.
Rishi Sunak, a well known British politician is connected to India. His grandparents were from India. The news of his being elected as prime minister has been accepted very proudly in India. However, the news of the new prime minister is being heard everywhere in the world.
I hope the above provided lines on Rishi Sunak will be helpful in knowing more about him.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Rishi Sunak
Ans. A Portrait of Modern Britain, A New Era for Retail Bonds, and The Free Ports Opportunity are written by Rishi Sunak.
Ans. Mr. N.R. Narayan Murty, the founder of Infosys is the father-in-law of Rishi Sunak.