Farming is a form of agriculture which includes growing crops and rearing animals for self-profit. Nowadays, various new techniques are used to increase productivity. These kinds of farming (modern farming) have good short-term effects but the long-term effects are noticeable. These can affect the health of humans as well as the environment. Therefore, choosing the correct type of farming is very important.
Ten Lines on Organic Farming in English
Here, I’m presenting 10 lines on Organic Farming in the form of sets so that you can easily go through different aspects of this topic in a very short period of time.
1) Organic farming is the type of farming in which animal manures, biological pesticides are used.
2) It refers to the traditional and healthy method of farming.
3) Sir Albert Howard introduced organic farming in India.
4) This type of farming is done without the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
5) It reduces soil erosion and environmental pollution.
6) It also makes use of renewable resources.
7) Organic food has great taste and helps us to stay healthy.
8) The Organic foods are cheaper as compared to conventional farming foods.
9) 9) The Organic farming promotes recycling of organic material.
10) The manures of organic farming are easily transportable, cheap, non-harmful and powerful.
1) Organic farming refers to the natural method of growing crops and rearing animals.
2) Products from certified organic farms are considered as “certified organic”.
3) In June 2009, Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) was introduced by the Canadian government to regulate organic products.
4) Modern farming will be injurious to health as well as to the fertility of soil.
5) Organic farming requires less energy consumption.
6) Organic farming is environmentally friendly.
7) Organic foods are free from toxic chemicals.
8) Organic foods have higher nutritional consistency.
9) However, some crops present challenges in growing through organic methods.
10) It also maintains biodiversity and ecological balance.
Since the 1990s, the demand for organic food has increased to a great extent. People are well aware of the benefits of organic farming. Therefore, there is an increase in the organic farming methods. According to a report, 72.3 million hectares of land are farmed organically and approximately 3.1 million farmers are involved across the world.
I hope the above given sets of 10 lines on Organic Farming would be helpful for you. It could be helpful for kids and anyone who wants to seek knowledge about this topic.
Read Also : Paragraphs on Organic Farming
FAQs: Frequently Asked Question on Organic Farming
Ans. Sir Albert Howard, a British botanist is considered as the father of organic farming.
Ans. Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, etc. are the top organic states of India.