The beauty pageants are the ways to admire the inner and outer beauty of the ladies. This trend has mainly started in the 20th century and become famous all over the world. There are 4 important international beauty pageants which made countries of the world to start their specific beauty pageants. India has its own such title namely ‘Miss India’ which motivates Indian women to rise above the society and some details of the pageant ‘Miss India’ can be read below through sets of 10 lines.
Ten Lines on Miss India
10 Lines on Miss India – Set 1
1) Miss India is an annual beauty pageant for women of India.
2) The title of Miss India was founded by ‘Femina’, a part of ‘The Times Group’.
3) Miss India pageant was formed in the year 1952.
4) The Miss India pageant is headquartered from Mumbai in the Maharashtra state of India.
5) The Miss India contest was also held in 1947 by a local press.
6) The Miss India contest was suspended from 1955 to 1958.
7) The Femina Miss India was organized for the first time in the year 1964.
8) The winner of the title of Miss India becomes eligible to contest for Miss Universe.
9) The contest for Miss India is generally held in the month of June.
10) Indrani Rahman was the Miss India pageant holder for the year 1952.
10 Lines on Miss India – Set 2
1) Miss India is the most deserved beauty pageant in India.
2) The winner of the pageant gets a chance to represent India in International beauty pageants.
3) The applicant for the pageant should have achieved the age of 18.
4) Only the ladies who are unmarried and also not engaged can apply for the pageant.
5) Femina Miss India has the membership of international beauty pageants like Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Supranational, etc.
6) The winner of the pageant gets many gifts, New York trip and an expense to represent India in International pageants.
7) Indrani Rahman was representing India in the first Miss Universe pageant in 1952.
8) Zeenat Aman was Femina Miss India and Femina Miss India Asia Pacific for 1970.
9) The latest franchisee acquired by Femina Miss India is Miss Intercontinental in 2017.
10) Suman Ratan Singh Rao is the Miss India title owner for the year 2019.
Initially, the beauty pageants were given on the basis of the physical appearance of the ladies but the trend has changed now. In modern times, physical beauty is judged with mental efficiency. This is the best way to award the title and we can see the title of Miss India as a platform for women of India to prove their ability to the world.