Everything that we see around us is a creation of God. Every single object created by god has its specific character and specification that no other one possesses. Among all of them, a flower is the most beautiful thing which everyone likes. Let's read about 'Flowers' through the sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Flower in English
Some well worded sets of 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on Flower for students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are given below to help them in their study , exams and school assignments. Just go through these lines and select the one of your choice:
10 Lines on Flower
1) A flower is a reproductive portion found in flowering plants.
2) The essential parts of a flower are the vegetative part consisting of petals and the reproductive part.
3) The main function of a flower is the reproduction of the individual as well as the species.
4) Among the flowers, some are food for other living beings, and some are the source of medicinal substances.
5) Besides its attractive beauty, flowers can also affect our mood and influence our emotions.
6) There are some flowers like honeysuckle which eats smog and protects our environment from pollution.
7) Some flowers have health benefits, and they protect our heart, keep our blood pressure normal, helping us to stay fit.
8) Flowers are a traditional part for both joyous and sombre occasions.
9) Flowers also act as one of the best gifts on various occasions and help to express love as well as respect.
10) The fascinating fragrance of flowers has the ability to make us calm and relaxed.
10 Lines and Sentences on Flower
1) The flower is also a medium to convey the emotions and thoughts of a person.
2) A flower such as Rose is the best example to express one’s feelings like Red for Love, White for Purity and Pink for Happiness.
3) Flowers occupy a special place in every rites and ritual, like in worship, decoration, condolences etc.
4) There are many bug repellent flowers which repel mosquitoes and other insects and keep our surrounding free from them.
5) Flowers help to flourish the ecosystem by enhancing biodiversity and attracting an abundance of life.
6) Flowers cleanse the soil and water by absorbing various types of pollutants, especially heavy metals.
7) The flower business is also one of the flourishing businesses across the world.
8) Floriculture is the cultivation of flowers and ornamental plants on a large scale for gardens and floristry.
9) Sikkim has come up like a flower hub of India with over 300 varieties of flowers, cultivated and exported to various countries.
10) “Ikebana” is an art of arranging and decorating flowers in Japan.
5 Lines on Flower
1) Flowers grow on plants.
2) Flowers have good fragrances.
3) Flowers are specially offered to god.
4) Flowers beautify the nature.
5) Rose, lily, lotus, etc are some examples of flowers.
20 Lines on Flower
1) Flowers are those parts of a plant that provide us with seeds to make new plants.
2) Flowers look beautiful to attract bees, flies, birds and insects.
3) Pollen is a part of a flower that helps to make seed for a new plant.
4) The birds or insects carry Pollen through their leg to another flower and meets with the pistil.
5) Flowers of some carnivorous plants attract insects, birds and bugs and eat them.
6) Most flowers smell very nice, but some flowers smell bad like a corpse which smells like a dead body.
7) Cultivation of flowering plants and taking care of them is called ‘Floriculture’.
8) The main purpose of the flowers is to continue the production of the specific species.
9) The creatures like birds and insects that help flowers in pollination are called pollinators.
10) Some flowers later turn to fruits with seeds like Mango, Peer and Apple etc.
11) Flowers get the energy to grow from the process of photosynthesis.
12) Most of the flowers consist of petals of different colours that make them look attractive.
13) It is very important for pollen and pistil to meet to fertilize new eggs.
14) Flowers are mostly used for decoration and also for making beautiful garlands.
15) We can read in Botany about the various types of plants, their parts and also their uses.
16) In the 17th century, the ‘Tulip Bulbs’ flowers were costlier than Gold in Holland.
17) ‘Titan Arums’ is the largest flower in the world with a height of approximately 10 feet.
18) Bloom and Blossom are other names of flower, and they grow to flower from bud.
19) Flowers are a symbol of beauty and a medium to express one’s gratification towards others.
20) Flowers help in preparing medicines, dye, insect repellent and perfumes etc.
We can feel the importance of flowers in our daily life, as an important factor in cleaning and preserving our environment, as food and medicine for living beings and to express our utmost feelings and emotions. One must thank god who has given this beautiful gift of Mother Nature. Flowers convey a message to be happy, to be positive and cherish the joy throughout your life.