Coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently buzzing the whole internet and news channels. It is the top trending topic about which the world is talking. We must have complete information about it in order to be aware of it. We have brought here a few sets of 10 lines below for you. Take a look at them now.
Ten Lines on Coronavirus - COVID-19
1) Coronavirus is a family of viruses causing some deadly diseases in humans and animals.
2) It primarily affects our nervous system and damages it.
3) It causes diseases related to the respiratory system, like coughing and sneezing.
4) The Coronavirus spreads from animals to humans.
5) It can also spread through contact with an infected person.
6) The attack of Coronavirus can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, failure of kidney and also death.
7) Any certified treatment of the diseases caused by Coronavirus has not been discovered yet.
8) Only some precautionary actions can prevent it by now.
9) We should avoid having contact with an infected animal or person.
10) Washing hands, with warm water, regularly is very important for keeping ourselves safe.
1) The large family of Coronavirus consists of MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, and nCoV, etc.
2) Among all, nCoV is the latest found and most dangerous for humans.
3) The first Coronavirus was identified in 1960 in chickens.
4) It attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal and urogenital tract.
5) People with cardiopulmonary disease, weakened immune systems, infants and older are prone to be affected by Coronavirus.
6) The recent outbreak of Coronavirus has created an atmosphere of fear all over the world.
7) The number of suspects in China is far more than any other part of the World.
8) The outbreak is mainly caused by the nCoV of the Coronavirus family.
9) The scientists in California are constantly working on developing a vaccine to protect us from the deadly virus.
10) World Health Organisation has declared it a global pandemic and conducting meetings regularly on the issue.
This has created a state of fear all over the world. The recent outbreak of Coronavirus is due to the virus 'Covid-19'. It has covered more than 125 countries in the World. About 5000 people have died of Coronavirus by now, and the disease has also reached India. The scientists of the countries are constantly working on providing a vaccine for its cure so we can hope for a treatment soon.