Coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently buzzing the whole internet and news channels. It is the top trending topic about which the world is talking. We must have complete information about it in order to be aware of it. We have brought here a few sets of 10 lines below for you. Take a look at them now.
Ten Lines on Coronavirus - COVID-19
1) Coronavirus is a family of viruses causing some deadly diseases in humans and animals.
2) It primarily affects our nervous system and damages it.
3) It causes diseases related to the respiratory system, like coughing and sneezing.
4) The Coronavirus spreads from animals to humans.
5) It can also spread through contact with an infected person.
6) The attack of Coronavirus can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, failure of kidney, and also death.
7) Vaccine for this pandemic has been discovered in different countries but it will take time to reach each and every person.
8) Apart from vaccines, major precautionary actions should also be taken to prevent it forever.
9) We should always avoid having contact with an infected animal or person.
10) Washing hands and wearing a face mask regularly is very important for keeping ourselves safe.
1) The large family of Coronavirus consists of MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, and nCoV, etc.
2) Among all, nCoV is the latest found and most dangerous for humans.
3) The first Coronavirus was identified in 1960 in chickens.
4) It attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal and urogenital tract.
5) People with cardiopulmonary disease, weakened immune systems, infants, and older are prone to be affected by Coronavirus.
6) The recent outbreak of Coronavirus has created an atmosphere of fear all over the world.
7) The number of suspects in the United States is far more than any other part of the World.
8) The outbreak is mainly caused by the nCoV of the Coronavirus family.
9) Scientists all over the world are constantly working on developing a vaccine to protect us from the deadly virus.
10) World Health Organisation has declared it a global pandemic and conducting meetings regularly on the issue.
1) Coronavirus was first detected in humans in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China.
2) Coronavirus causes a communicable disease that directly affects our respiratory system.
3) It has various symptoms and its effect lasts for a long time.
4) Initial symptoms are sore throat, cough, cold, fever, fatigue, loss of taste and odour consciousness, etc.
5) It takes only 14 days for the virus to kill the infected person if not treated.
6) More than 76.8 million people have been infected till now and 1.69 million people have lost their life due to this pandemic (by December 2020).
7) Developed countries like America, Brazil, Russia, etc were also unable to stop the epidemic in the months it spread fastly.
8) The only way to cure coronavirus is by wearing a mask, promoting social distancing, and washing hands-on at frequent intervals.
9) Some countries in the US and Europe are experiencing a second wave of the virus with some new symptoms.
10) Although many countries have discovered vaccines, some precautions have been suggested to be safe from this deadly virus.
This has created a state of fear all over the world. The recent outbreak of Coronavirus is due to the virus 'Covid-19'. It has covered more than 208 countries in the World. About 1.84M people have died of Coronavirus by now (2020). Vaccine for its cure has been discovered in India and vaccination started; however, in different countries, scientists are constantly working on providing a vaccine in the hope for a treatment soon.