Both childhood and adulthood are important aspects of life. Both of them have their own benefits and are completely different from each other and have a mutual dependency. We have created here some sets of 10 lines on Childhood vs. Adulthood describing some amazing differences between them. Read these special points to know more about Childhood vs. Adulthood:
Ten Lines on Childhood vs. Adulthood
Set – 1
1) Childhood is the age of learning while adulthood is the age when one has achieved a state of maturity.
2) The mental status of a child is different from an adult.
3) Childhood spends in fantasy while adulthood is full of reality.
4) The mistakes in childhood become an experience in adulthood.
5) Childhood has no impact on worldly influences like adulthood.
6) An adult who has learned from his childhood helps someone else to grow in his childhood.
7) Childhood needs love and care while adulthood needs respect and trust.
8) An adult has a sense of right and wrong while a child does not have.
9) Toys in childhood and electronic gadgets in adulthood have much influence on our lifestyle.
10) Childhood requires the support of adulthood while adulthood needs the enjoyment of childhood.
Set – 2
1) Childhood is a learning period while adulthood is the productive age of a person.
2) The mischief of childhood and judiciousness of adulthood is remembered about a person.
3) What a man learns in his childhood helps him in growing in his adulthood.
4) Childhood dreams are set on the strength of aspirations, while adulthood dreams on the strength of ability.
5) Childhood mistakes are meant to learn, while adulthood mistakes are meant to correct and improve.
6) Unlike childhood, happiness in adulthood lies in the happiness of our people.
7) Adulthood can never remain unaffected from childhood.
8) Childhood can never learn and grow without the support of adulthood.
9) From childhood to adulthood, a human goes through many psychological changes.
10) Childhood is to follow the guidance of parents while adulthood is to make their own path.
Childhood and adulthood, both have their significant importance and moments of joy. On the one hand, we spent our childhood with school friends; the college friends in adulthood also support us in every situation. This is the reason why we called in injustice to compare childhood with adulthood.