We all know that Indians have been in the capture of British for about 200 years. During this period, these Britishers exploited India and also Indians in many ways. It was the constant struggle of many freedom fighters that brought us the privilege of breathing independently in the fresh air. One of those real heroes was ‘Ashfaqulla Khan’. It is time to read about him which you can do through the sets of 10 lines below. So you should go and check them now.
Ten Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 1
1) Ashfaqulla Khan was a great revolutionary leader and an eminent freedom fighter.
2) He was born on 22nd October 1900 in Shahjahanpur district of Uttar Pradesh in India.
3) Ashfaqulla Khan was very young when Gandhi had started the non-cooperation movement.
4) It was the non-cooperation movement that made him fight for freedom.
5) When the non-cooperation movement was canceled, Khan decided to go with extremism.
6) During his journey of freedom struggle, Ashfaqulla Khan met Ram Prasad Bismil.
7) Ashfaqulla Khan arranged a meeting with other freedom fighters on 8th August 1925 at Shahjahanpur for further actions.
8) On 9th August, Ashfaqulla Khan along with other revolutionaries looted the government treasury from a train.
9) After the loot, the police arrested Khan from Faizabad.
10) Ashfaqulla Khan became a martyr on 19th December 1927 by the death sentence awarded by the Britishers.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 2
1) Ashfaqulla Khan chose the path of extremist revolution to achieve independence for India.
2) He was a great martyr who sacrificed his life for the sake of the nation.
3) Ashfaqulla Khan and Ram Prasad Bismil were actively involved in the non-cooperation movement in 1920.
4) His father’s name was ‘Shafiqullah Khan’, and his mother’s name was ‘Mazharunissa’.
5) Ashfaqulla Khan was the leader of the group headed by ‘Ram Prasad Bismil’.
6) Under the banner of the ‘Hindustan Republic Association’ (HRA), he published a manifesto called ‘Krantikari’ in 1925.
7) Ashfaqulla Khan, along with the group members, planned to loot the government treasury in 1925.
8) Ashfaqulla Khan and his group members looted a train near Kakori, Lucknow carrying government treasury.
9) The incident of looting the train was famous as ‘Kakori Train Robbery’.
10) As the Kakori Robbery case was solved, Ashfaqulla Khan along with Bismil got a death sentence.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 3
1) Ashfaqulla Khan was a prominent revolutionary in the Indian freedom struggle.
2) He played an important role in the Kakori incident.
3) The British government prosecuted him, and he was hanged to death on 19th December 1927.
4) Ashfaqulla loved to write poems in the Urdu language.
5) His complete name was Ashfaqulla Khan Warsi Hasrat.
6) Since childhood, he enjoyed playing, swimming, horse-riding and playing with guns.
7) Ashfaqulla Khan was born in Kadankhail Jalalnagar locality near the railway station in Shahidgarh Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
8) He sacrificed his life for the freedom of his nation at the age of only 27.
9) His mother, Mazharunissa Begum, was one of the very beautiful women of that era.
10) He was a strong supporter of Hindu-Muslim unity.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 4
1) The name of Ashfaqulla Khan as a great fighter of Indian independence struggle is written in Indian history.
2) Ashfaqulla got a revolutionary sentiment from the movements that other nationalists were carrying in India at that time.
3) At the same time, Ram Prasad Bismil involved in the Mainpuri conspiracy case and Khan also joined the world of revolution.
4) After this, he was a participant in the historic Kakori incident, and the police were not able to arrest him.
5) After this incident, he moved to Varanasi and started working in an engineering company.
6) He also helped the revolutionary colleagues with the earned money.
7) To go abroad in connection with work, he came in contact with one of his Pathan friends.
8) His friend tricked him and informed the British police in the greed of money.
9) After his arrest, the British tortured him and tried to make him a government witness which he denied.
10) Though he died very soon, his contributions were very important in making India independent on 15 August 1947.
5 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan
1) Ashfaqulla Khan was an Indian revolutionary.
2) He was a part of Hindustan Republican Association.
3) He participated in Kakori Conspiracy.
4) He was a close friend of Bhagat Singh.
5) He was sentenced to death in 1927.
How can we forget his sentences “Shaheedon ki chitaon par lagenge har baras mele, Watan par marne walon ka yahi baki nishan hoga”, which means every year fairs will be organized on the tomb of martyrs, this will be the only sign of those who died for the nation. We salute that real hero of India.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions on Ashfaqulla Khan
Ans. The Hindustan Socialist Republican Association was started by Ram Prasad Bismil, Ashfaqulla Khan, Sachindranath Sanyal, Sachindra Nath Bakshi, and Jogesh Chandra Chatterjee.
Ans. Ashfaqulla Khan was an important leader in the struggle for Indian independence. He was a key organizer of the Kakori Train Robbery and was an influential member of the Hindustan Republican Association.
Ans. On 19 December 1927, Ashfaqulla Khan was executed by hanging at the Faizabad jail.
Ans. Ashfaqulla Khan was executed at the age of 27.
Ans. Ashfaqullah Khan was the first Muslim to be hanged by the British government.