Ashfaqulla Khan was one of the great freedom fighters who fought very bravely for the independence of India. He adopted the way of extremism which lead the whole India stand against the British rule and started the great struggle for the independence of the country.
He comes under the league of Chandrashekhar Azad and Bhagat Singh who started revolution against the Britishers. Ashfaqulla Khan was involved in the Kakori train loot which was carrying government treasury. He was such a freedom fighter who, in order to achieve independence became martyr just at the age of 27; nation will always be grateful to him for his great sacrifice.
Ten Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan in English
We have provided ten lines on Ashfaqulla Khan in English for class 3, class 4, class 5 and class 6. After reading these lines you will know that who was Ashfaqulla Khan, when Ashfaqulla Khan was born, when he joined freedom struggle, who looted Kakori train, when Ashfaqulla Khan died etc.
You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition. It will support your essays on Ashfaqulla Khan as well as related topics like facts on Ashfaqulla Khan, Kakori train incident, extremist revolution or few lines on Ashfaqulla Khan etc.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 1
1) Ashfaqulla Khan was a great revolutionary leader and an eminent freedom fighter.
2) He was born on 22nd October 1900 in Shajahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
3) Ashfaqulla Khan was a school student during non-cooperation movement.
4) After joining non-cooperation movement, Khan decided to become a freedom fighter.
5) When non-cooperation movement was cancelled, Khan decided to opt extremism.
6) During his journey of freedom struggle, Ashfaqulla Khan met Ram Prasad Bismil.
7) Ashfaqulla Khan organised a meeting with other freedom fighters on 8th August 1925 at Shahjahanpur.
8) On 9th August, Ashfaqulla Khan along with other revolutionaries looted the government treasury from train.
9) After the loot, Ram Prasad Bismil was arrested immediately and Khan was detained in Faizabad.
10) Ashfaqulla Khan became a martyr on 19th December 1927 by the death sentence awarded by the Britishers.
We have provided another set of ten points on Ashfaqulla Khan for class 9, class 10, class 11 and class 12. After going through these points, you will find that what was the life of Ashfaqulla Khan, who were the parents of Ashfaqulla Khan, how Ashfaqulla Khan associated with Gandhiji, who was the best friend of Ashfaqulla Khan, which party did Ashfaqulla Khan started etc.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions. These lines will also increase your knowledge on Ashfaqulla Khan and it will also be very useful in your seminars as well as in your GK quiz competitions.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 2
1) Ashfaqulla Khan was a great freedom fighter and a revolutionary leader who chose the path of extremist revolution to achieve independence for India.
2) He was a great martyr who sacrificed his life for the sake of nation and its freedom and remembered in the history of modern India.
3) Ashfaqulla Khan and Ram Prasad Bismil were actively involved in non cooperation movement in 1920.
4) His father’s name was ‘Shafiqur Rehman’ and mother’s name was ‘Mazharunissa’.
5) Ashfaqulla Khan was the leader of the group headed by ‘Ram Prasad Bismil’.
6) Under the banner of ‘Hindustan Republic Association’ (HRA), he published a manifesto called as ‘Krantikari’ in 1925.
7) Ashfaqulla Khan along with the group members planned to loot the government treasury in 1925.
8) On 9th August, 1925, Ashfaqulla Khan and his group members looted a train near Kakori, Lucknow carrying government treasury.
9) On 26th September 1925, Ram Prasad Bismil was arrested and Ashfaqulla Khan managed to escape but was detained in Faizabad jail after few months.
10) As the Kakori Robbery case was solved and all the perpetrators were in jail, Ashfaqulla Khan along with Bismil got death sentence.
We are presenting below a new set of Ten Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan that will give you the entire things about the life and personality of this great fierce freedom fighter who worked with Ram Prasad Bismil and had shaken the foundation of the British Empire in India. Through these special points you will know about his early life and family which he belonged.
This set of Ten Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan is also important for the students in writing about his biography and completing other writing works stipulated by their school teachers. These facts may be used in morning speeches as well as in the speeches on national festivals.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 3
1) Ashfaq Ullah Khan was a prominent revolutionary in the Indian freedom struggle.
2) He played an important role in the Kakori incident.
3) The British government prosecuted him and he was hanged to death in Faizabad jail on 19th December 1927.
4) Like Ram Prasad Bismil, Ashfaq Ulla Khan was also a great poet of Urdu language.
5) His full name was Ashfaq Ullah Khan Warsi Hasrat.
6) Since childhood, he enjoyed playing, swimming, horse-riding and playing with guns.
7) Ashfaq Ullah Khan was born on 22nd October 1900 in Kadankhail Jalalnagar locality near the railway station in Shahidgarh Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
8) His father's name was Mohammad Shafiq Ulla Khan.
9) His mother, Mazhurunnisha Begum, was counted among the beautiful women.
10) He was a strong supporter of Hindu-Muslim unity.
Another set of Ten Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan has been provide below for the perusal of the readers that will describe the readers about his work of valour for the nation along with Ram Prasad Bismil and other revolutionaries. Through these special points you know about his sentiment towards the nation and his participation in Kakori Robbery and his sacrifice for the well being of the country.
10 Lines on Ashfaqulla Khan – Set 4
1) The name of Ashfaq Ullah Khan as a great fighter of Indian independence struggle is famous in Indian history.
2) Influenced by the ongoing movements and revolutionary events in the country, Ashfaq also got a revolutionary sentiment.
3) At the same time Ramprasad Bismil involved in the Mainpuri conspiracy case and Khan also joined the world of revolution.
4) After this, he was a participant in the historic Kakori incident and the police was not able to arrest him.
5) After this incident he moved to Benaras and started work in an engineering company.
6) He also helped the revolutionary colleagues with the earned money.
7) In order to go abroad in connection with work, he came in contact with one of his Pathan friends.
8) Who tricked him and informed the British police in the greed of money.
9)After his arrest, he was tortured in jail and the British tried to make him a government witness but Ashfaq never accepted this proposal.
10) Finally, on 19th December 1927, Ashfaq Ulla Khan was hanged in Faizabad jail.
Ashfaqulla Khan once said during his death penalty, “Shaheedon ki chitaon par lagenge har baras mele, Watan par marne walon ka yahi baki nishan hoga” which means every year fairs will be organised on the tomb of martyrs, this will be the only sign of those who died for the nation. At the young age of 27, he became martyred but was successful to awake the sleeping spirits and spark the flame of revolution among the common masses of India.