Aloe Vera, a greenish and leafy plant with a sticky translucent gel inside is a very miraculous plant found almost everywhere across the globe. It has a lot of medicinal properties so it is used by chemical and pharma companies to manufacture several types of drugs as well as also used in the manufacturing of cosmetics and personal care products like shampoo, soaps, cream, gel, etc.
Here are two sets of 10 lines mentioning interesting facts about Aloe Vera.
Ten Lines on Aloe Vera Plant in English
1) Aloe Vera is originated from Arabian Peninsula.
2) It is an evergreen and perennial (long-lasting) plant.
3) It has anti-inflammatory features that help to cure burns.
4) Aloe Vera is made up of 96% water.
5) It can survive in a very arid climate also.
6) Aloe Vera is highly rich in Antioxidants.
7) Aloe Vera can help in treating acne.
8) It is also used as a moisturizer because it has the ability to cure the dryness of the skin.
9) Aloe is highly rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
10) One can apply Aloe Vera gel on scalps of hair to treat dandruff.
1) Aloe Vera is used to making cosmetics and topical drugs.
2) Gooey translucent gel inside Aloe Vera is beneficial for stomach problems in many ways.
3) Aloe Vera affects the metabolism of the human body and helps in weight loss.
4) Aloe Vera Juice helps in anti-ageing.
5) Aloe Vera is called ‘Ghritkumari’ in Hindi.
6) There are almost 240 varieties of Aloe Vera found across the globe.
7) Saponins found in Aloe Vera makes it anti-microbial in nature.
8) Aloe Vera is also used in food industries to make beverages.
9) It is also used to prepare yogurt.
10) In ancient times, it was known as ‘The plant of Immortality’.
In Ayurveda, Aloe Vera is referred to as a very miraculous plant because of having multiple benefits. It is grown as an ornamental shrub widely. It can also help in treating Diabetes, Asthma, and Osteoarthritis as well. So next time whenever you saw an Aloe Vera Plant anywhere, remember how versatile that little shrub is.