Vishwakarma (Sans. – Vishwa : World ; Karma : Creator) means Creator or Maker. In Hinduism, Vishwakarma is defined as the architect of god for creating or designing Crafts, Chariots, and Weapons, etc. The Trishula of Shankara, Chariots of many deities. It is told Indraprastha, Dwarikapuri, Hastinapur, Lanka etc was designed and created by Vishwakarma. Hindu celebrate Vishwakarma Puja in remember of Vishwakarma every year.
Here are 2 sets of 10 lines on Vishwakarma Puja which points out various facts about it.
Ten Lines on Vishwakarma Pooja in English
1) Vishwakarma Puja is also known as Vishwakarma Day or Vishwakarma Jayanti.
2) Vishwakarma Puja is celebrated every year in September Month.
3) In 2021, this Puja is held on 17th September, Friday.
4) This Puja is popular among engineers, industries, craftsmen, mechanics, architectural, communities, etc.
5) Mechanics and Craftsmen and all workers pray their tools for their better future.
6) Idols, Photograph and Posters of Vishwakarma are established at factories and workplaces for praying.
7) A day after Diwali, on Govardhan Puja, Vishwakarma Puja is also marked.
8) Mechanics closes their workplaces for 2 -3 days.
9) All workers participate in the Pooja.
10) Foods and Gifts are distributed among the workers by some factories.
1) Vishwakarma day is celebrated every year between 16th to 18th September every year.
2) Vishwakarma Puja is dedicated to deity Vishwakarma, divine architect of god.
3) Vishwakarma is the son of Brahmadeva.
4) Workers worship their tools and machineries on this day.
5) Vishwakarma is also called the devine carpenter in Rig Veda.
6) Workers pray for smooth workings of their machineries.
7) On this day, craftsmen or workers don’t use their machineries for any mechanical work.
8) Vishwakarma Day is celebrated with great enthusiasm among engineers and craftsmen in our country.
9) According to Hindu mythology, Vishwakarma was the creator of Lanka, Indraprastha, Dwarikapuri and so many places.
10) Vishwakarma Pooja is celebrated on different days in country in various ways.
Vishwakarma, the sun of Brahma was a very fine artist, architect and has made huge contributions in all the yugas according to Hindu Mythology. He, in Satyuga built the Swarga Lok (The Heaven). In Treta Yuga, he built The Golden Lanka. In Dwapara Yuga, he built Dwarikapuri and Indraprastha. Now in kaliyuga it is believed that the Hastinapur (Capital of Pandavas & Kauravas) was built by Vishwakarma.