Narendra Damodar Das Modi is an Indian political figure from the Bharatiya Janata Party and the 14th and current Prime Minister of India. He was elected as the Prime Minister of the nation in 2014 and has served as the chief minister of Gujarat before that for three consecutive terms from 2001 to 2014. The entire world now believes that he has uncommon leadership qualities about which you are going to read through the sets of 10 lines on Leadership Qualities of Narendra Modi below. Take a look at these.
Ten Lines on Leadership Qualities of Narendra Damodardas Modi
Set – 1
1) Mr. Narendra Modi always looks enthusiastic to talk with people.
2) Thinking about poor and medium class people also shows the best leadership quality of Narendra Modi.
3) Self-confidence is very important for a leader and Narendra Modi is its true example.
4) His speeches are where we can see his confidence.
5) He is a visionary leader who thinks for a long term effect of his plans.
6) With being a good speaker, he also a very active listener.
7) He always stays updated with the latest technologies.
8) Narendra Modi is known for being active on various social media platforms that are important for a leader.
9) He is a good and influential public speaker.
10) He never takes a break from his work that is inspirational for his follower and sufficient to prove his leadership responsibility.
Set – 2
1) Narendra easily forms a good relationship with people, especially the powerful people of the world.
2) He has gone through many ups and downs throughout his life which added to his experiences.
3) He has the charisma to lead his people in the right direction.
4) A leader needs to have a passion for his work which reflects from the personality of our Prime Minister.
5) Connecting through every category of people on various occasions increases his popularity in every part of the nation.
6) Narendra Modi is known for surprises which he throws on various occasions.
7) He has a plan for converting every weakness of the nation into its strong point.
8) He never gets affected by the words of people and his rivals.
9) As a leader, he never responds through words but his actions.
10) The best leadership quality he has is that he knows very well the priorities of the nation.
Mr. Narendra Modi has all those leadership qualities that are needed for a political personality to be influential. It is said about him that he has never lost any parliamentary election by now. It is true and obvious too for such a great personality. Our honourable Prime Minister has supported the country in difficult circumstances, and this is why the nation wants to see him as the Prime Minister of India for the long term.