An American Novelist, Ann Hood, has said, “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words". These words are enough to describe the value of a hug and its magical effect. Let's read in detail about the Hug Day through the few sets of 10 lines below.
Ten Lines on Hug Day
Set – 1
1) Hug Day is the sixth day of Valentine's Week falling in February.
2) The entire world celebrates it annually on the 12th of February.
3) It is an important day of Valentine's Week.
4) Hugging your beloved ones is the chief tradition to be followed on the day.
5) People consider that hugging people makes them realize how important they are for you.
6) A warm hug brings us closer to the people we love the most.
7) It ultimately brings a smile on your face and makes you happier.
8) Hugging others as well as getting a hug from them, both have their unique value.
9) Hugging others with their consent is very important to maintain the essence of the occasion.
10) Hug Day brings a great opportunity to express your emotions for others.
Set – 2
1) The word 'Hug' means to embrace others and make them fill our emotions.
2) A hug is a perfect means to express your love without using any word.
3) We can hug anyone we love including our relatives, friends and family members.
4) We must start the day by giving a hug to our parents because they love us the most.
5) We can also hug other poor and helpless people to bring them some moments of happiness.
6) Scientifically, a hug helps us in reducing our mental stress.
7) A hug from us also helps others to feel comfortable with us.
8) The hug has a magical power of bringing happiness on the face of both the person.
9) People believe that hugging makes two hearts to be closest to each other.
10) Ultimately, Hug Day is scientifically and practically very important.
So, ultimately, we can say that a hug is very important to relax your body, mind, and soul, and to make the two people feel very special. A hug costs nothing but results in a great change in the mood of the people and their surroundings. So, next time when you get a chance to hug someone, be sure to hug them so tightly that they must fall in love with you.