Coronavirus – COVID 19 is a respiratory tract disease. The world is facing this newly discovered deadly virus affects. We have collected all the valid facts and information about Coronavirus – COVID 19 in the paragraphs mentioned below. Kindly read it.
Short and Long Paragraphs on Coronavirus - COVID-19
Paragraph 1 – 100 Words
Coronavirus – COVID 19 disease causes a respiratory infection in humans. They belong to the group of viruses that can cause diseases in mammals and birds. They are not a new concept for the medical unit around the globe. But Novel Coronavirus-2019 is the new arrival of viruses in the family of Coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) was initially transmitted from Birds to animals. The first transmission was observed or we can say that the origin of Novel Coronavirus was in Wuhan, China. They harm the human respiratory system and the initial symptoms of the Coronavirus disease can be developed from 4 to 14 days.
Paragraph 2 – 120 Words
Causes of Coronavirus or COVID-19: This is an infectious disease. It is a contagious disease that spreads from the person to person. It can be caused by the respiratory droplets of the COVID-19 patient. The exposure with cough, sneeze released by the COVID patient can transmit this disease. The community spread of Coronavirus is due to the carriers. It can be public places like buses, theatres, offices, schools and all those places where public gathering chances are high.
Symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19:
- Cough and Cold
- Sore Throat
- Body ache
- Fatigued Body
- Breathing difficulties
- Muscular Cramps
- Tiredness for a long period
Coronavirus causes pneumonia and severe acute respiratory syndrome. The final stage of this virus damages the kidney and other organs of the body. There is no cure for Coronavirus disease; physicians prescribed the social distancing and precautionary.
Paragraph 3 – 150 Words
COVID-19 is a disease born from the Coronavirus family. The same family of viruses previously give rise to the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV). Here are some of the shocking facts about this deadly virus:
- Medical authorities of China previously classified Coronavirus as “Pneumonia of Unknown Etiology”.
- The overall death rates per number of diagnosed cases are 4.7 percent globally.
- The coronavirus can survive for 72 hours on the surfaces.
- COVID-19 is diagnosed by Reverse Transcription Polymers Chain Reaction from a nasopharyngeal swab.
- Chest X-Ray and Chest CT scan care also methods for diagnosing the Coronavirus.
- On 30th January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the 2019-20 coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.
- On 11th March 2020, Coronavirus was declared as a global Pandemic.
- On 25 March 2020, the Indian government announced a 21 days lockdown to India to fight against the global epidemic.
- Countries like the USA, Italy, Spain, Iran, and Turkey are facing Coronavirus pandemic on a very large basis.
Paragraph 4 – 200 Words
Coronavirus is a single-stranded RNA virus. In 1930, Coronavirus was found in chickens and later on similar cases were found in various parts of the world. Coronavirus Disease or COVID-19 is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 Disease (Coronavirus) belongs to the family of Coronavirus. The new particular clusters of the virus are discovered for the very first time in Wuhan, China. They are now havoc for the whole world.
Coronavirus Pandemic: Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 was discovered in 2019 and it is caused by the SARS COV-2 or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. The ‘Live Market’ or ‘Wet Market’ of Wuhan Province of China is claimed for selling bats and other live animals.
In December 2019, several cases of pneumonia and respiratory tract diseases were observed in Wuhan. The medical unit of Wuhan was claimed that there was a mysterious virus infection is common in all these patients. Scientists researched and alerted WHO for the arrival of a slowly growing pandemic. Now, 203 countries around the globe are fighting with this Coronavirus Pandemic.
Since then, more than 9.5 lakh coronavirus cases have occurred worldwide and sadly more than 47,836 deaths have been reported. Countries are taking steps for preventing this disease.
Paragraph 5 – 250 Words
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a recently recognized virus borne disease. It initially develops normal Flu-like symptoms but the critical condition of the disease can damage the kidney and other organs of the body. The chance of getting infected with coronavirus is high in older people, asthmatic patients, diabetic patients and persons with low immunity. Only precautionary measures can cure an individual of the Novel Coronavirus infection.
Precautionary Measures Reducing the Transmission of Coronavirus - COVID 19
- Avoiding unnecessarily outings on public places like market, theatres, malls, etc.
- Social Distancing is the best preventive measure for lowering down the chances of getting infected.
- Maintain a distance of at least 5-6 feet from a sick person or if somebody has symptoms.
- Maintaining properhygiene and cleanliness.
- Washing your hands timely for at least 0seconds.
- Using Hand Sanitizer and Hand wash with alcoholic properties.
- Avoiding the handshakes and avoid touching the face and nasal areas.
- Following government instructions of lockdown until the situation will be normal.
- Putting Masks can also be a preventive measure.
- Community spread of Coronavirus can be prevented by unnecessarily traveling and visiting acquaintances.
Novel Coronavirus can be stopped if we follow social distancing. Quarantine is the social isolation way for preventing the coronavirus. Suppose if a person is showing symptoms of coronavirus, the immediate self-quarantine can cure his family members and himself too. So, the global outbreak of coronavirus can be prevented by practicing social distancing and avoiding unnecessary visits to anyone’s place.