Coronavirus – COVID 19 is a respiratory tract disease. The world is facing this newly discovered deadly virus. I have collected all the valid facts and information about Coronavirus – COVID 19 in the below paragraphs and hope you will find it helpful.
Short and Long Paragraphs on Coronavirus - COVID-19
Paragraph 1 – 100 Words
Coronavirus – COVID 19 disease causes a respiratory infection in humans. The evidence of Coronavirus was found in the year 1965 for the first time. But it was 17 November 2019 when a lady of 55 years was found infected with this deadly virus in China.
The virus lasts only for 14 days in a human body and can also kill the person depending on his immune system. The early symptoms can be detected just after 4 days of getting infected. So, take care of yourself and of your family and follow all the precautions carefully. Near about 37.4Million people have infected till now in the entire world and more than 10,77,082 deaths have been registered.
Paragraph 2 – 120 Words
Coronavirus or COVID-19: This is an infectious disease that spreads from one person to another. It can be caused by the respiratory droplets of the COVID-19 patient, by his cough, sneezing, by air, etc. It travels through a carrier either on a substance or from a person to another. Therefore, it is always told to wash your hands frequently to stay away from this virus. It enters through your mouth or nose so, don’t touch them unnecessarily, wear a mask, and follow social distancing.
Symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19:
- Cough and Cold
- Sore Throat
- Body ache
- Breathing difficulties
- Muscular Cramps
- Tiredness for a long period
Coronavirus causes pneumonia and severe acute respiratory syndrome. In its final stage, this virus damages the kidney and other organs of the body. There is no cure for Coronavirus; physicians prescribed social distancing as the best cure. So, don’t forget to put on your mask and follow social distancing.
Paragraph 3 – 150 Words
COVID-19 is a virus that causes death within 14 days. WHO has announced it as an epidemic. It is going to be a year and the world is still struggling to overcome this deadly virus. This virus directly affects our respiratory system and blocks them. I have bought some fact about coronavirus below:
- Near about 1.08 million people have lost their lives due to this virus.
- The coronavirus can survive for 72 hours on the plastic and steel surfaces.
- COVID-19 is diagnosed by Reverse Transcription Polymers Chain Reaction from a nasopharyngeal swab.
- Chest X-Ray and Chest CT scan is also another method for diagnosing the Coronavirus.
- On 11th March 2020, Coronavirus was declared as a global Pandemic.
- On 25 March 2020, the Indian government announced a 21 days lockdown to fight against the global epidemic which continued up to 3 months.
- Countries like the USA, India, Brazil, Russia, etc. and near about 208 countries are facing Coronavirus pandemic on a very large basis.
- A person without any symptoms can also spread this virus because he works as a carrier and transmit to a person of low immune.
Paragraph 4 – 200 Words
Coronavirus is a single-stranded RNA virus. In 1930, Coronavirus was found in chickens, and later on, similar cases were found in various parts of the world. Coronavirus or COVID-19 causes the severe acute respiratory syndrome. The new type of coronavirus is discovered in Wuhan, China. They are now causing havoc to the whole world.
Coronavirus Pandemic: Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 was discovered in 2019 and it is caused by the SARS COV-2 or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. The ‘Wet Market’ of Wuhan Province of China is claimed for selling bats and other animals. In December 2019, several cases of pneumonia and respiratory tract diseases were observed in Wuhan. The medical unit of Wuhan claimed that there was a mysterious virus infection in common in all these patients. Scientists researched and announced the arrival of a slowly growing pandemic. Now, 208 countries around the globe are fighting with this deadly virus.
More than 3,73,95,029 coronavirus cases have been noticed till now in the entire world and sadly more than 10,75,750 deaths have been reported. On one side our medical team is trying its best to find its cure where on the other side it is our duty to help them by following the safety majors like wearing masks, following social distancing, and washing hands-on frequent intervals, etc.
Paragraph 5 – 250 Words
Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a virus born disease. It initially develops normal Flu-like symptoms but the critical condition of the disease can damage the kidney and other organs too. The chance of getting infected with coronavirus is high in infants and in old age people. Asthmatic patients, diabetic patients, and persons with low immunity should also take their special care in this COVID breakdown. Only precautionary measures can cure an individual so, don’t forget to follow the below majors.
Precautionary Measures Reducing the Transmission of Coronavirus - COVID 19
- Avoiding unnecessary outings in public places like market, theatres, malls, etc.
- Social Distancing is the best preventive measure for lowering down the chances of getting infected.
- Maintain a distance of at least 5-6 feet from a sick person or if somebody has symptoms of COVID- 19.
- Maintaining proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- Washing your hands timely for at least 20 seconds.
- Using Hand Sanitizer and Hand washes enrich with alcoholic properties.
- Avoiding handshakes and avoid touching the face and nasal areas.
- Following government instructions of lockdown until the situation will be normal.
- Putting Masks can also be a preventive measure.
- Community spread of Coronavirus can be prevented by unnecessarily traveling and visiting acquaintances.
Novel Coronavirus can be cured by social distancing. Suppose if a person has the symptoms of coronavirus, self-quarantine can cure him and his family members too. So, the global outbreak of coronavirus can be prevented by practicing social distancing and washing your hands.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Coronavirus is a P22 type virus.
Ans. Coronavirus was first observed in China’s Wuhan.
Ans. Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik V, Pfizer are some vaccines available for Coronavirus.
Ans. The new variant of Coronavirus is delta variant.