Good Manners are the thing which is not limited for learning from any particular place but can be learnt from everywhere by everyone. Having “Good Manners” in daily routine life is as much important as any other thing in your life. Here we are providing some brief and detailed information in form of “Essay on Good Manners”, that is in simple and easy English language, and can be beneficial for all age students. Students can learn the definition of Good Manners from here and can apply in their own life.
Sample Essay on Good Manners for Students
1000 Words Essay
Good Manners are those habits or activities which not only prove a person as sensible, civilized, gentle and mature but also enhance the inner quality of a person and make him or her good human being. In our daily routine life, various moments comes when we have to show and behave with manners. We all want our child to be a manner full child so we always teach them how to behave properly and manner well; if we own don’t follow it then we will not be able to teach our children importance and advantages of good manners.
Various terms and conditions are defined in category of Good Manners:
For Children at Home:
- To clean up their full body by brushing teeth, taking bath and cleaning of nails.
- Wash hands before eating, take meals at proper time, no talk during eating and chew well with closed mouth.
- Take permission from parents before going out the house.
- Say “Thank you” when you get something from others, say “Sorry” when you do some mistakes and add “Please” before asking any favour or want thing from others.
- Say “Good morning” after wakeup in the morning and “Good night” before sleeping in the night to family members.
- Brush your teeth before going to bed in night.
For Children at School:
- Take permission before entering the class.
- Do not take other’s thing without their permission.
- Always obey your teachers and elders.
- Do not push anyone in the queue and wait for your turn.
- Always say “Good Morning” and “Good Afternoon” to elder or teacher when you pass them while walking.
Manners for Elders:
Though Good Manners does not change for elders but some good habits or manners are additional for them like:
- Always have curtsey and be polite or humble during talking to someone whether elder or younger from you.
- Say Sorry and take responsibility if you have made a mistake.
- Allow older, children or women in public places to go first and in bus or train offer your seat to them.
- Never use bad words or abuse in front of others.
- Never interfere between other’s talk and wait for your turn.
- Use of three magical words of Sorry, Thank you and Please makes you perfect.
- Gossip and talking bad about others is not the definition of good manners.
Common Good Manners for all age Group People like:
- Early wakeup in the morning, do some exercises.
- Brush your teeth, take a fresh bath.
- Have healthy and proper breakfast.
- Say good bye to all while going outside the house.
- In school or office say “Good morning” to all who passes you while walking.
- Listen to someone with all focus and advice him efficiently.
- Always be ready for the help of needy people.
- A soft spoken language always attracts people towards you.
- Respect your teachers, parents and elders always.
- Time punctuality is always helpful in getting success.
- You should not take other’s thing without his or her permission.
- Say “Sorry”, when you do some faults or someone got hurt by you.
- Say “Thank you”, when you are appreciated or offered something by someone.
- Say “Please”, when you request or ask something from anyone.
From where We can Learn Manners:
There is no any particular place designated as institutes of learning good manners and we can say that from everywhere we can learn good manners. First, we start learning manners at our home, since our childhood our parents teach us to have manners in front of others. From the cleaning of our body to the speaking behaviour in front of others comes under the good manners. In School, teachers teach us to behave with good manners and so many things about good manners we learn when we grow up.
Advantages of Good Manner
Though a word of “Good Manner” seems a little word but it matters most. Now having good manners has become the necessity of a person in this changing world and also following by most of the person as its positive results force you to follow it.
- At home, family members with good manners make the environment of house pleasant and healthy.
- In school, a student with good manners becomes favourite of other classmates and his or her teachers too.
- At workplace, an employee with good manners becomes trustworthy and faithful for his or her boss and a boss with humble and polite nature is also become the reason of success of the company as he/she brings the positive energy and encourages or motivates employees with his good behaviour.
- In Society, a person with good manners is always admirable and accepted by all.
Etiquettes and good manners are the inner quality of a person which even hides the physical disabilities of that person. A person, whether he/she is not having good looks and outer beauty but is humble and kind to others, reserves a special place in other’s heart and mind. Learning good manners should not be ended in life as they are the general requirement for people in this changing and growing world.