When we say tree, the green color automatically envelops our minds. They are very important to us. Nevertheless, day by day we are destroying them. They are an integral part of our lives and it is true that we cannot survive without them. Still, we cut them.
Short and Long Paragraphs on Save Trees
Paragraph 1 – 100 Words
Trees are our best friends since childhood. We love to play beneath them. They provide us shelter and we also like climbing trees and sitting on the branches. We all love doing these activities. Trees are beneficial in many ways. They provide us oxygen, fruits, shelter to play, wood, etc. They are useful in many ways, yet we cut them.
They are the best absorbers of carbon dioxide. We are searching greenery on Mars, but are not careful about whatever we have on earth. Save trees and they will save you from pollution, drought, and many other environmental problems.
Paragraph 2 – 120 Words
All of us know the importance of trees. They are helpful to us in many ways. They give us oxygen, holds the basic position in a food chain, maintains our ecosystem, etc. the uses are infinite. We know all still we cut them.
It is true that to make a good infrastructure it is sometimes necessary to cut them. Therefore, if you are cutting a certain number of trees, then you should also plant at some other place. But most of us do not do this.
We should teach everyone the importance of trees to prevent deforestation. They can also reduce many natural disasters like droughts, floods, global warming, etc., so protect trees and promote greenery.
Paragraph 3 – 150 Words
Trees are synonyms of life because life is not possible without them. They play a very important role in our life. As per data submitted in Lok Sabha, there have been 1.09 crore trees cut from the year 2014 to 2019 and out of which 29.91 lakh trees were cut in the year 2018-19. It is really shocking data because our government itself permitted for doing so.
Importance of Trees:
- They give us food, fruits, shelter, and medicine.
- It is possible to have more rainfall in the areas having more trees.
- Their presence automatically adds positive vibes in the environment.
- Different trees carry different nutritional benefits.
- They prevent soil erosion.
- Plants absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen and give us fresh air.
- They are the basic need of our food chain.
Some times because of development it becomes necessary to cut trees. But in the era of global warming, we should go for another option or search for an alternative. When the government sets such examples, it encourages people to do such activities without any fear. All we have to do is plant more and more trees and save the environment.
Paragraph 4 – 200 Words
It is true that scientists are searching for life on other planets, the evidence of water was found on Mars. They are trying their best to grow trees there, but are not showing their curiosity to protect those on earth. This shows the importance of plants and still many of us just don’t care about it. Trees are very important for us and we should protect them.
How Trees are Beneficial for us?
- Plants serve themselves as food, medicinal purposes, as fuel, etc.
- They are helpful in lowering the temperature in hot summer days.
- The presence of trees prevents water from evaporating because of its shade.
- Plants are also helpful in reducing global warming.
- They absorb carbon dioxide and give us oxygen.
How to Protect Trees?
- You can conduct seminars and educate people.
- Use paper wisely and you can also recycle them.
- Do not buy products made by wood, because sometimes for the sake of earning people cut them.
- Plant more and more trees.
There are many other uses of plants and India is a nation where we pray trees, still if needed we cut them without any fear. Although there are various rules like 3 months of imprisonment or a fine of ₹ 10, 000 if someone found cutting a tree. But many few us know about it.
Paragraph 5 – 250 Words
We are really lucky to have trees because they are a beautiful gift of nature for us. We should protect them and save them because they are very beneficial to us. All of us know the benefits of trees still, we sit calmly. We should come forward and raise voice against cutting them.
What are the Benefits of Having Trees?
Trees are helpful in various ways like:
- They absorb carbon dioxide and releases oxygen.
- Plants and trees are home to many animals.
- It is plants that promote rainfall and prevent droughts.
- Plants are also helpful in soil erosion because their roots bind the soil.
There are millions of other users, and still, we cut them.
How to Save Trees?
It is not very late to save your planet. Plant trees and I am sure we can have the same earth back. There are various methods to save them –
- Do not let anyone cut trees in your house or surroundings.
- Plant as many trees as possible and you can also educate people and tell them the importance of trees.
- Papers are made from trees and every year millions of trees are cut for making papers. Use recycled paper and uses both sides of the paper. If possible, reduce the use of paper.
- Instead of buying new books every year borrow and donate your books to the needy, this will decrease the use of paper.
- Protect them from overgrazing and let them grow. Sometimes overgrazing also causes deforestation.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The trees provide us shade, shelter, food, medicine, and oxygen.
Ans. Chipko Movement (or Chipko Andolan) in 1973 in Uttarakhand was started in India to save trees.
Ans. Mangrove Trees are found in Sunderban Delta.
Ans. Vishnu Lamba is known as Treeman of India.