In the world of chaos, the family is the bliss for all of us. The word family is taken from the Latin word ‘Familia’. Family is not only a word but it tells the background of a person. In simple words, it is defined as two or more persons with blood relations living under the same roof with a bond of love, care, and trust.
Short and Long Paragraphs on Family
Paragraph 1 – 100 Words
A family is a group of two or more people sharing a bond of attachment, love, and affection. It is an integral part of a person’s life. Family is like a tree and each stem is sharing responsibilities. A happy person is a reflection of his/her family.
Family is considered as the smallest unit of our society. A person learns the qualities like honesty, values, and morals from his/her family. It acts as a thread of all bonding and belongings. Traditionally, a family is considered as persons sharing blood relations but now the concept has changed, there can be persons from other families unites to form a single-family.
Paragraph 2 – 120 Words
Family is something deeply related to our emotions. Persons’ strengths, weaknesses, and all other attributes are judged by his/her upbringing. Family members make a family for shouldering the consent of responsibilities, love, and care. In the rush of the world, family distinguishes a person’s entity from others. Where we are standing today, a family has a huge role behind it. In the era of workaholics, having a bunch of near-dear ones is a blessing.
Being alone can be fear but thinking about the time spent with loved ones can reduce the level of stress. There is a saying that “Trust Your Family, World Will Trust You”, I strongly agree with this statement because family is the most trustworthy part of a person’s life.
Paragraph 3 – 150 Words
A single-family can be in various structures and forms. For the students or working people there roommates, are family for them. Let’s focus on the various forms of families:
- Nuclear Family: Nuclear family is defined as where parents and their children live under the same roof. Traditionally nuclear family defined as four to five members.
- Joint Family/Extended Family: Joint Family or Extended Family is defined as where five or more than five members are living under the same roof. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles their children live together in an extended or joint family.
- Single Parent Family: Single Parent family includes a child and any of his/her parents. In this type of family, a child and his mother or father can be members of the family.
- Stepfamily: Stepfamily involves step-siblings and their step-parents. When a divorced/single parent married with other divorced/single partner then they form a stepfamily.
Paragraph 4 – 200 Words
Family is as important as food. We all have families; we can’t imagine ourselves without it. Following are the reasons why family is important in everybody’s life:
- Strength: Family act as a backbone for a person. It gives us strength for standing fearlessly in any situation. In our life, we face several ups and downs and family provides us mental support for standing in such adverse situations.
- Act as a shield: Whatever time we are going through, our family act as a shield. It is very well said, “Family is an integral part of our life, and it will protect you”. This statement totally justifies family as a shield for a person.
- Pillars of Life: Family is the pillar of a person’s life. These pillars include love, bond, trust, security and a feeling of contentment.
- Security: Home is the place where we can find ourselves relaxed and comfortable. Family makes our concrete house as home. In short with the support of our loved ones we feel secure and safe in our home.
- Support: Family is our support if we are trying to cope up with the outer world. Family is a pure bliss of god.
Paragraph 5 – 250 Words
In sociology, the family is taken as the smallest unit of society. The world is vast and family is the smallest part of it. Various sociological surveys say that it is important for every human being. For coping-up with the harsh scenarios of the outside world, the support of loved ones is important. A human is a family man; from the childhood stage to adolescence he/she learns things from his domestic environment. In the journey of life, a person grows into a personality.
From the support of his/her, near-dear ones’ journey of life becomes worth it. Sometimes due to stress or any other issues, we get irritated and resultant we shout on our family members. Sooner or later we also realized that it is the patience level of our loved ones who are pretending to be good in our every reaction. Our family members are the only person whom we can trust and we can rely upon.
Why I Love My Family?
There are four members in my family - My parents, me and my younger sister. They support me in cope-up with my adversities; they help me in every situation of life. I support them and they also support me. I am really a blessed person to have such a nice family in my life.
My parents are so friendly to me. They listen to my problems and help me in taking decisions in every stage of life. I love my family more than anything else in life. My family is always there for me whenever I need them. They are a precious gift of god to me. For me family is like a feeling of relief, a feeling of beliefs as it gives me a feeling of security and happiness.