Tripura Board High School Exam Result 2019 – Result Declaration Date
Tripura Madhyamik result is declared in the month of June generally in the second or third week every year. The result declaration date gets notified in the leading regional newspapers and electronic media along with the official website of the board.
The result declaration date for the TBSE Madhyamik result 2019 is given below:
|Name of the Board/Exam||Exam Dates||Result Declaration Date|
|Tripura Madhyamik Pariksha 2019||02nd March - 19th March 2019||08th June 2019|
Tripura Madhyamaik Result 2019 was released on 08th June 2019. The result was made available on the result website of the board at http://tripuraresults.nic.in/.
You can also visit the official website of Tripura board at http://tbse.in for your reference.
Tripura Board Class 10th Result 2019 – How & Where to Check Online Result
TBSE 10th result 2019 was released on the official result website of Tripura board at http://tripuraresults.nic.in.
The board also made the facility to check the result on mobile phones through SMS. The complete process to check the result by both the methods is provided below. You can go through the steps to check the result easily.
How to Check Tripura Board Class X Result 2019 – Step by Step Process
The methods to check the Tripura Board Madhyamik result 2019 are provided below:
- Online Method (Through Website)
Step 1: Go to the official result website of the board at http://tripuraresults.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the link “Madhyamik Examination (10th Standard Exam.) - 2019”
Step 3: On the next webpage, enter your ‘Roll No.’ in the box.
Step 4: Click on ‘Show Result’ and the result gets displayed on the screen.
Step 5: You can take the printout of the result for your reference.
- SMS Method
The result could also be checked through SMS by following the below process:
SMS TBSE10<space><Roll No.> to 7738299899
The result will be sent to your mobile phone as an SMS with all the details.
Tripura Board 10th Result 2019 – Facts & Figures
- TBSE 10th Result 2019 was released on 08th June, 2019.
- Total number of students appeared in the exam – 44,747
- Total Pass Percentage – 64.60%
- Total Pass Percentage (Boys) – 68.53%
- Total Pass Percentage (Girls) – 61.09%
- Tathagat Datta topped the exam with 96.2% marks.
- Sujata Paul, Naren Chandra Paul, Souradeep Das shared the second position with 96%.
- Souradip Bhattacharjee bagged the third position with 95.8%.
- District with the highest pass percentage – South Tripura (74.06%)
- Number of schools with 100% pass result - 53
Tripura Board 10th Result 2018 – Facts & Figures
- TBSE 10th Result 2018 was released on 12th June at 09:30 AM.
- Total number of students appeared in the exam – 45,846
- Total Pass Percentage – 59.59%
- Total Pass Percentage (Boys) – 62.87%
- Total Pass Percentage (Girls) – 56.47%
- Akashdeep Dey topped the exam with 97.2% marks.
- Debaki, Ashique Alam, Abir, Deepjoy, Subhajit shared the second position with 96%
- Saurav Chakroborty bagged the third position with 95.6%
- District with the highest pass percentage – West Tripura (67.39%)
- Number of schools with 100% pass result - 48
Tripura Board High School Result – Recent Year’s Trends and Statistics
The recent year’s trends and statistics showcase the current performance of the students in the exam. The data provided below will compare the total pass percentage of the students in the Tripura 10th result in last five years:
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Total Pass %||Total Pass % (Boys)||Total Pass % (Girls)|
Year-wise Comparison of Total Pass Percentage – Tripura Madhyamik Pariksha Result
The pass percentage in 2019 rose up with the margin of 5.01% from last year. Although it was not able to reach the numbers of 2014-15, but there was some improvement in the overall performance of the students compared to last two years. The boys always stood ahead in the pass percentage and this year was not an exception.
Things to do after checking the Tripura Board 10th Result 2019
Those students who have cleared the 10th exam and are satisfied with their performance in the exam can now prepare themselves for the next level. Most students get confused while selecting the streams for the next level and end up choosing a wrong stream for them.
So always take the help of your parents, teachers and seniors while selecting the stream. Alternatively, you can consult a career counselor who can help you to sort this out.
There might be some students who feel that they have not received the marks they had expected in the exam and want to apply for the rechecking or revaluation of the result. The form for the rechecking and revaluation will be made available on the website few days after the result declaration.
The form needs to be filled and submitted along with the respective fees. The board will recheck or revaluate the answer sheet and correct the discrepancy if any and update the marks on the website.
For the students who were not able to clear the main exam due to certain reason should never lose hope. They can apply for the supplementary exam and clear it with great marks. The form for the supplementary exam could be downloaded from the board’s website, filled up and submitted to the board along with the respective fees.
The board will publish the date and venue of the exam on the website so keep checking the official website of the board. You can also contact your school for any clarification or information on the same.