The food item which has less or no nutritional value is called Unhealthy Food or Junk Food. Chips, candies, pizza, noodles, burger, and packed food are known as junk food. In modern life style people especially children and youth love to eat junk food. Because of their taste, look, and easy availability junk food has become popular among the people. It saves the time for preparation.
In modern world people want to collect more money, have less or no time to think about the preparation of food in kitchen. Therefore, they are compelled to buy packed food from the market. Packaged food or fast food as they are popularly called, are very harmful to health.
As we know various kinds of spices, chemicals and colours are applied to make them long lasting, tasty and fascinating. These foods are prone to ailments and lead the person towards diseases. On the other hand it may be sold after the date of expiry and might be stored in poor unhygienic places. Sometimes unwanted things can also be detected in the packets.
Ten Lines on Unhealthy Food in English
Junk food packets are available in every nook and corner of the world. It is easily accessible. But it imposes a danger on health issue of mankind. In given ten lines we will find out which food item we consider unhealthy, why one should avoid these food items, how do they harm our health?
10 Lines on Unhealthy Food - Set 1
1) All kinds of cold drinks are made up of chemicals and are classified as junk food. Excessive use may leads towards type-2 diabetes.
2) Processed food contain excessive amount of fat and nitrates that will be a reason of diabetes. It also causes cancer and heart diseases.
3) Chocolates are choice for all but having a large amount of sugar it also leads to diabetes and tooth cavity if consumed regularly.
4) Rotten fruits or the fruits kept in unhygienic condition, and packed fruit juices are harmful for the health. Hence use fresh fruits and fruit juice.
5) French fries and fried food have a lot of fat in it, which leads towards obesity which is the mother of many diseases.
6) Sweet food grains are enriched in carbohydrates and lack in fibers, that’s why they are difficult to digest. Hence we should not give its much amount to growing children.
7) Don’t give much cheese to small kids because it may create lack of other nutrients in their body. Using it in usual amount is beneficial since it contains calcium and protein.
8) Junk food induces addiction and people who regularly eat them, make efforts to avoid homemade food.
9) Any kind of uncovered or stale food is harmful for health since it is likely to contain harmful bacteria.
10) Contaminated water is a vector of many kinds of ailments. Due excessive amount of any mineral or bacteria it creates a danger for life.
Here we are giving ten simple lines on unhealthy food. Which food is not fit for our body and why? How can we save our life avoiding them? How can we identify them?
10 Lines on Unhealthy Food - Set 2
1) Some foods are adversary to nature and season. Taking such kind of food in opposite season may leave its harmful effect on life.
2) All kind of packaged foods are unhealthy since different kinds of preservers are added to keep them for a long time.
3) The food containing high quantity of salt, sulphur and nitrates leave harmful effect on our health.
4) Food items kept in poor hygienic condition are not fit to consume as the harmful bacteria develops in it.
5) Stale food, food kept in open, and served in a clumsy way, make us unhealthy in short or long course of time.
6) Fruit in which chemicals are used for ripening are not fit to eat. Since chemicals leave adverse effect on the body.
7) Junk food like pastries, packed chips, pizza, burger, noodles etc. make the people dependant on them.
8) One should remain aware and avoid eating unhealthy junk food.
9) Food prepared clumsily in poor hygienic condition by dirty hands is also named unhealthy.
10) Contaminated water, which is essential for life, is very harmful for the health of every age group.
In these important points given above will prove beneficial for life. We should prefer to avoid them as early as possible. We should keep ourselves healthy by taking natural homemade food and using filtered water.