Digital India Scheme is an excellent programme run by the Government of India, which aims to give a digital to strengthen the society. It means to speed up the pace of all the small and big government departments by giving them digital platform. This scheme was launched on 1st July, 2015 in the presence of dynamic personalities such as the Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi, Anil Ambani, Azim Premji, Cyrus Mistry and other business entrepreneurs and top leaders of the country.
Digital India has many advantages. People are connected with technology in big cities, but it is still lacking in people in small towns and villages. They prefer to work offline rather than online. In such a situation, people will be connected to technology in big cities as well as small cities, towns and villages because of the Digital India project. They will quickly become online users. Along with smart phones, tablets, laptops, computers will also be friendly.
Ten Lines on Digital India Scheme in English
Below is given 10 Lines on Digital India Scheme for the perusal of the readers. These special lines will help you to understand the detail about this scheme. The users may get benefitted and motivate others about this ambiguous programme that is appreciated by the elite class.
Students can get help of these facts as these points are very simple and can be kept in their memory for a long time, so that they may use it in various types of competitions and quizzes.
These Ten Lines on Digital India Scheme are also important for them in completing the project, and the assigned tasks given by their teachers on this topic.
10 Lines on Digital India Scheme –Set 1
1) Digital India had been started on 1st July 2015 and a grand program had been organized at Indira Gandhi Stadium in Delhi.
2) Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Group, Azim Premji of Wipro, Sunil Mittal of Bharti Group or CEO of Tata, all advocated the Digital India scheme.
3) CEOs and Managing Directors of many small and big companies made it clear that the Digital India scheme will prove to be a milestone in India.
4) People living in small towns and rural areas, now feel that online mode of transactions is safe.
5) More than three lakh Computer Application centers (CACs) have been opened all across India for the benefit of the people.
6) After the implementation of the Digital India Project Scheme, employment opportunities in the BPO sector have increased.
7) The Indian government will spend about Rs 500 crore on this scheme.
8) People can earn twenty to thirty thousand rupees per month from the CAC center, staying in their own village.
9) The impact of the Digital India Project has been seen in India during the demonetization on 8thNovember 2016.
10) People are being explained that by adopting technology, they are not only getting convenience but also saving their time.
We are providing below Ten Lines on Digital India Scheme announced by the government of India for the benefit of the countrymen to make pace with the world. Through these special lines we have tried to make the subject clear in a simple language.
These 10 Lines on Digital India Scheme will help the school going students to know all the basic information of the scheme as well as it helps them to write on this topic in various writing forms such as essays, short paragraphs, and in many types of competitive examinations. These points are given in very simple English for their understanding and will remain in their memory for a long time.
10 Lines on Digital India Scheme – Set 2
1) Digital India is a very ambitious program launched by the Government of India, whose objective is to digitally connect all the government departments with the people of the country.
2) Reliance Group Chairman Mukesh Ambani announced an investment of Rs 2.5 lakh crore in Digital India.
3) The Government of India has set a budget of 1, 13,000 crores for this program.
4) Under this program, there is a goal of connecting 6 lakh villages including 2.5 lakh Panchayats with broadband.
5) Under this scheme, mobile phone facilities are to be provided in rural areas all across the country.
6) Under digital India scheme, all government departments have been connected to the Internet so that its reach to the common man can be increased.
7) School certificates, voter ID cards, UIDAI (Aadhaar), payment gateway (payment of bills) and driving license etc. can be issued online and anytime as per requirement.
8) All things will go online under the Digital India Project, which will provide new employment opportunities to the youth.
9) Due to online market rates, farmers will be able to get the right price of their grain products, thereby ending the black marketing between the government and middlemen.
10) Transparency in all works has been increased and there may be a little chance of corruption.
In order to make everyone aware about the Digital India Project Scheme, a literacy campaign is being conducted in due course. People are being made aware of this scheme by organizing village-to-village camps under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Awareness Campaign.
The government has connected Digital India to more than 2.5 lakh Panchayats for this, so that the people living there can know about it easily. People from the Hindi cinema, sports world, politics, science, and IT sector as well as business class have appreciated the Digital India Project Scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and they hope that people of India are increasingly connecting with this scheme.