Patriotism is an act of courage, for the protection on one’s country and preserving its values even at the cost of sacrificing one’s life. Patriotism is always marked with pride and valor in sacrificing self for the Nation.
Ten Lines on Patriotism in English
10 important Lines on patriotism are as given below:
1) Patriotism is an act of courage and sacrifice for one’s own country.
2) It is marked with silent or sometimes violent protests.
3) Individual act of courage by anyone having great love and respect for the country.
4) India had a long history of patriotism against the foreign invaders, even before the British Empire.
5) The seeds of patriotism under British Empire in India were sown from the “Great Revolt of 1857”.
6) Many political and social causes contributed to the growth of Patriotism in India.
7) Death of Lala Lajpat Rai was the turning point, which gave birth to new breed of patriotic freedom fighters in India.
8) The HSRA (Hindustan Socialist Republican Army) formed by Chandra Sekhar Azad, played a pivotal role in spreading Indian patriotism and keeping it alive.
9) The martyrdom of our freedom fighters inspired millions to take the path of patriotism and Independence.
10) Some of the patriotic names instrumental in India’s freedom struggle are Bhagat Singh, Chandra Sekhar Azad, Sukhdev Thappar, and Shivaram Rajguru. The list is longer.
Patriotism is the main ingredient for a Country’s independence. A country can only be independent and remain to do so if its people have enough patriotic sentiments to stand up against any kind of oppressions in the form of foreign invasion or internal disturbances.