Independence Day is one of the greatest festivals of India. It is a festival which is celebrated across the whole country to commemorate the sacrifices and struggles of our freedom fighters. Celebrated on the 15th August every year it reminds us of the beginning of a new dawn of an independent era free from any external oppression.
Ten Lines on Independence Day Celebration in India in English
Independence Day celebration can be summarized briefly in 10 lines as given below-
- Independence Day is Celebrated on 15th August every Year across the Nation.
- It is celebrated in the National Capital at huge level to commemorate the struggle of freedom fighters.
- It is marked with the unfurling of National Flag and singing of National Anthem “Jana Gan Man”.
- Prime Minister of India unfurls the tricolor “National Flag” at Lal Quila.
- On the eve of Independence Day the president of country addresses the Nation.
- Presence of all the Government employees is compulsory on the occasion.
- Children actively participate in the celebration in schools and colleges.
- Loud sound of music playing National Anthem is a common sight on the day.
- Each and every Indian citizen celebrates freedom in their own way.
- Patriotic movies and songs are transmitted on the TV channels whole day.
On this joyous day we must remind our self of the sacrifices by our fellow brothers to attain Independence for India and must work towards the development and prosperity of Nation shedding our differences.