National Festivals of India must be given due credit of uniting the whole Country for celebrating under one roof portraying National unity and patriotism.
Ten Lines on Importance of National Festivals of India in English
Ten points on the importance of National Festivals of India are as given below-
- National Festivals teach us the Constitution and its necessity for good governance.
- National Festivals inspire us to be self reliant.
- Let the world know about our military capabilities.
- National Festivals of India educates the rest of the world about Technological advancements made by India.
- They unite the whole Nation against a social or National Cause.
- They commemorate the sacrifice of freedom fighters.
- Awards the Soldiers for their brave deeds in the battlefields.
- National Festivals teach us to be simple yet resilient to any oppression.
- National Festivals teach Nonviolence and simple way of life.
- National Festivals Advocates Equality among all the classes of society.
National Festivals are National treasure; they hold their importance to deep rooted cultural and spiritual values and remind us of the sacrifices of our freedom fighters and National Leaders.