A Nation’s history reminds its citizens of their cultural and spiritual heritages. In the same way we are reminded of the struggle and sacrifices of our freedom fighters when the Nation celebrates its Independence Day on 15th August each year. The day holds much importance and value for the people of India.
Ten Lines on Importance of Independence Day of India in English
Brief 10 points on the Importance of Independence Day are given below-
- Independence Day commemorates the sacrifices made by freedom fighters and political visionaries.
- It makes people reminded of their roots.
- People get reminded of the benefits of self-governance and Parliamentary Sovereignty and to value the freedom more.
- People are reminded of the Nation’s rich cultural and religious diversity.
- Independence Day reminds us of our Parliamentary Sovereignty.
- It Unites people from different cultures and religions to celebrate their freedom.
- On Independence Day rest of the world is informed about our achievements and goals.
- Independence Day keeps world informed about our rich history and heritages.
- People take to streets and rejoice in adorning replicas of National Flag.
- Children are reminded of the struggle for Independence and to value it more.
Independence Day is the day which reminds us of what we have been given by our freedom fighters and the pain that they have gone through to handover this cultural heritage to us and it only reminds us to value our freedom more with each passing year.