The air we breathe, the water we consume, the natural elements that we are exposed to all constitute environment. A clean environment is the basic need for a healthy and prosperous life of an individual and society as a whole. A Healthy environment means a balanced ecosystem necessary for the survival of all living and non-living organisms on our planet.
Ten Lines on Environment in English
Following are the 10 important points to be considered while debating about environmental issues -
- A clean environment is an absolute necessity for the survival of all living forms.
- Prompt and timely action must be taken by people and government towards reducing the environmental pollution.
- Environmental policies must be formed by the concerned governments to minimize the effects of industrialization, mining and other business activities on the environment.
- People should be made aware of the threats to environment and their consequences through print or electronic media and by organizing small functions for raising awareness.
- Laws must be formed and should be strictly implemented dissuading the use of plastic in business establishments.
- Recyclable material must be used for daily transactions and the use and production should be encouraged.
- People must be made aware of the benefits of flora that surrounds us and its need for the survival of all living species.
- Steps must be taken towards larger use of alternative sources of energy such as solar and wind energy.
- Overuse of vehicles either for personal or business purpose must be avoided or people should be encouraged to use public transport or electric vehicles as an alternative.
- Use of pesticides and other harmful chemical in farming sector must be regulated and use of organic pesticides as its alternative should be encouraged.
The responsibility of the very basic needs of our future generation is upon us. Steps we take today towards a cleaner environment will ensure their health and prosperity.